62- grateful

"What the fuck

"What the fuck..." I muttered as I sat up on my ass.

I look around and I am in a small white room with a bed on my side and a toilet on the other side of the room. I gotta say it's a clean room.

I look down at what I am wearing and it's just a black little shorts and a little white t-shirt.

I remember nothing.

"Boss! Are you there??" A voice next to my ear said startling me. "I am Daniel. Rose are you hearing me?"

"Yes yes I am hearing you! But are you invisible because I am not seeing you!" I responded to the voice.

"Do you remember who I am?"

"Well you just told me who you are, Daniel."

"I think she lost her memory..." "it happens, give her hours." "We don't have time."

"Hello? You can't just ignore me and talk to your invisible friends."

"It's better if we give her a few hours." "Damn it, okay."

"Hello?!" They are assholes.

"Where are you right now?" Daniel asked me.

"In a white room with a huge number on every wall and there are four walls by the way."

"What is the number?"

"46"

Throwback to three days ago:

Everything is ready and I am ready to get kidnapped as there's no other way for me to get inside the dons base than this.

Ryle, Kai and Anthony are getting in by working for the dons—by pretending to work for the dons of course.

We have managed to find ten more men to get inside with us which is so great.

These ten men managed to build a door on the other side of the dons building and that way we're gonna free the prisoners.

REUNITED FOR HER
(This is still three days ago)

The trap worked and the dons managed to kidnap me.

I feel water running down my body but I am still dizzy from the drug they gave me.

"What.." I muttered opening my eyes slightly seeing women washing my hair and naked body. "What's going on?" I asked even though I already know what's going on. The women dressed me, they got me new underwear and small shorts and a t-shirt.