chapter 8

"Speaking"
^pov change^
"Thinking"
"Calling"
Timeskip
Location change

♡♡♡

^hinatas pov^

I turned around to see suga-san sitting up, rubbing his eyes, and yawning. He looked at me again waiting for an answer but I just stood frozen.

Suga:"hinata,I won't tell coach or daichi if you let me come with you."

Hinata:"fine,but he quick,I'm late."

Suga:"ok."

Suga then stands up and since he was kn the bed thats next to the door,he didn't have to try climb over anyone. I opened the door and exited the room followed by suga. He shut the door as he walked out and he followed me down to the exit of the school.

Suga:"why are you going to he exit."

Hinata:"I need to meet some people outside."

Suga:"ok."

We walked out the school and waited in the car park since I couldn't see anyone there.

Suga:"I thought you was supposed to be meeting some people out here."

Hinata:"I am but I don't know where they are"

I looked around and saw some feet next to one of the buses. I grabbed suga's arm and dragged him towards the bus.

We go behind it and  see six people waiting for me there.

Hinata:"I'm here."

Akashi:"you're late"

Hinata:"Yeah well I got caught as I was trying to sneak out. He had to come with me or he would tell coach."

Akashi:"fine,whatever."

Kise:"sho-chi,can you please talk to us now."

Hinata:"that's the whole reason we are out here at this time of night. But to start off, I'll answer a few questions that you have for me."

Aomine:"I'll go first you know how you cut all connections with us and blocked us on everything ,why kuroko. He didn't do anything wrong."

Hinata:"I've already explained this to him a few weeks ago but I'll explain again. If I had told kuroko where I was going and what I was doing,and if I still had connections with him in some way,you all would have pestered him to give you information. You may have even gone far enough as to threaten him. So I didn't want to take the risk of putting him in any kind of harm since he was and is my best friends. Even though we haven't talked for almost a year."

Aomine:"I get that now but do you understand how upset he wad that you cut connections with him. He thought you hated him."

Hinata:"Well it's better than having more emotional stress from you all pestering him."

Murasakibara:"ok,next question. What do you mean by that we all have changed apart from kuroko. I know we have and how we have but I want to know what you think of our change to be."

Hinata:"you lost your love to play."

Midorima:"explain more"

Hinata:"you became selfish and stopped playing for fun. You only played to win and soo  that became guaranteed. Every single game you played, you played with the opposing teams feelings. You made Kuroko's friend quit because that was the worst game you have ever played. You made me lose my love for the game."

Suga:"hinata what did they do in that game."

I turned to suga

Hintata:"kuroko had fallen and injured himself,he asked the others to not go as hard pn them. They brought their score to 111. The other team didn't have as many points as they did. So they started scoring points on their scores. Bringing them to 11. They then messed around and blocked any other attack. It broke the other team."

Aomine:"oh,I remember that,kuroko was really mad at us for doing that. And you were aswell."

Hintata:"of course I was. You don't play with people's feelings like that."

Kise:" I have a question,will you ever be coming back."

Hinata:"I won't be coming back,but I will forgive you if you can prove to me that you have changed and don't push me away like last time."

Akashi:"ok,final question. Why volleyball ?"

Hinata:"during the break before high school,I was buying some things for my mum and walked past a shop with TV's in it. One of the ones in the window was showing a past volleyball game. The one with the little giant at nationals. It inspired me. I went and bought a volleyball and went home. I began practicing and got a bit better. When school started again,I tried out at the volleyball team and got in."

Akashi:"that answers my question but now I have something to say. You chose to play a sport because you saw in in a shop window. You have no special skill at it and seem to mess up alot. You went from a sport you were amazing at to a sport you can hardly play. I'm now going to offer you something, come join me at rakuzan and play with me again like we used to. Me and you were the best on the team and I bet you still have the skill. So don't waste it."

Hinata:"first of all,did you not hear ne when I said I only just started playing it,if I've made it this far then there is no point on me going back now. Secondly I was messing up alit at practice because you were watching me and judging my every move. And lastly I won't be joining you,I'm happy where I am and don't try to take that away from me. At this rate,you won't be earning my forgiveness. Don't talk to me until you can accept that I'm not coming back. Come on suga,lets go before anyone else wakes up."

I started walking away with suga trying to keep up with me. This is the maddest I've ever been but I didn't shout.

Suga:"hinata, wait a minute."

I stopped to see suga still walking towards me.

Hinata:"Yes suga-san?"

Suga:"I know your mad and all,but try to calm yourself down so you don't end up waking anyone up when you go back in the room."

I took a few deep breaths then replied:

Hinata:"your right,thankyou."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1058 words
.
.
.
.
.
.
25/12/21
.
.
.

♡♡♡