chapter 13

"speaking"

"calling"

"thinking"

location change

timeskip

^pov change^

...

^Hinata's pov^

class was boring and I was already keeping an eye on the time, not really paying attention. 
I was excited for break time and wanted to see the others. when the bell went signifying the end of the lesson, I packed my stuff up and ran out the classroom down the hall. I saw the others stood outside their classroom with some other people coming out. Tsukishima and Yachi being two  of them. They saw me running down the corridor and was confused on why I was running but just decided to not question it. They then walked off to find the others on the volleyball team.

Hinata:" hey, how was your first lesson?"

Akaashi:" it wasn't too bad, now come on. I've reserved a class room that we can use at break times and lunch times."

Hinata:"of course you did. Have you even tried sitting in the cafeteria since we were in middle school before you changed."

Akaashi:"no. Why would I."

Hinata:"to socialise and experience highschool. So rather than going to a separate room we will be going to the cafeteria or the gym during lunchtimes."

Akaashi:"fine with me"

We then walked to the cafeteria and sat down.

^Kageyama pov^
Everyone on the team has now met up with eachother like we do everyday but the boke hasn't come yet. He's always here even though he might be late as usual.

Daichi:"has anyone seen hinata"

Tsukishima:"I saw him running towards my class after the bell went. His friends were waiting outside so he might be with them."

Daichi:"thanks for letting me know. I was going to mention a few things about volleyball but I'll do that at lunch if he's with us."

We sat in silence after that. I saw him and his friends walk  into the cafeteria and he looks happier with them than what he does with us. He doesn't act all childish either. It's like he's matured overnight.

At volleyball practice after school
^no-ones pov^
Hinata walked into the gym. He was running a little later than usual.

Daichi:"hinata,you're late. Where were you."

Hinata:"I had to show the others to the basketball gym since they didn't know where it was. Sorry."

Daichi:"it's fine. I wanted to make this announcement earlier but since you weren't there I'll say it now. We have been invited to training with shiritorizawa and aoba johsai. It will be a week long. We won't be staying there so we will have to be getting the bus there every day. You won't miss any school since it's the begining of the holidays. But we do have a condition for going. You will need to get good scores on your tests. If you don't get that then you won't be going."