chapter 17

"Talking"
Thinking
Timeskip
<pov>

....

<no-ones pov>
It was then the next morning. All the boys had gotten up early in order to get ready for their trip to Tokyo. When they left the house to go to the bus at karasuno, it was still dark out. But soon enough the sun was beginning to rise as they were approaching the schools gates.

To their surprise,karasuno's volleyball team was waiting outside of the school gates for them.

Nishinoya was the first to spot the basketball team.

Nishinoya:"SHOYOO"

Hinata:"Noya-san? What are you all doing here?"

Tanaka:" we wanted to come watch you play and support you. I even got my sister to come with her group."

Hinata:"Wow, thank you guys."

Akaashi:" do they have their own bus to travel by."

Daichi:" Yeah, Takeda sensei's bringing it now."

Hinata:" Alright then."

Akaashi:" we need to be leaving now, we need to get there soon."

Hinata:" right, see you all later then."

Hinata then waved to the volleyball team and ran off to catch up with the generation of miracles.

The boys get onto separate buses and head off to Tokyo.

After an hour of driving, they finally arrived at Tokyo. The basketball team's bus was a little ahead the other bus so they got there faster.

Akaashi:" Alright, I just want to say that we will have to face all of our old teams upon entering the building. They will ask questions on why we moved schools and they will probably be quite mad at us. They will also play their best in the matches so that means we have to aswell."

The small group got off the bus and heading inside with the volleyball teams bus only just pulling up.

As soon as they walked into the Venue, all eyes were on them. People all around them was asking their teamates questions like; "is that the generation of miracles?", " how come they are all on the Same team now?". But the question that stuck out to them the most was,"who is that short ginger with them?"

This made Akaashi think: so they don't remember shoyo then, that's good.

The basketball team headed further into the building until they came across a large group of boys,all wearing different uniforms.

They was kinda intimidating so Hinata ended up hiding behind aomine. This really annoyed the generation of miracles because their sunshine rarely gets timid.

Kagami decided to look around the room. That's when he noticed the generation of miracles, but obviously didn't see Hinata.

He elbowed the person stood next to him and whispered in his ear.

Kagami:" they're here?"

Hyuga:" what?!"

This drew the attention of the other males in the group. Leading to them looking in the direction that Kagami was.

Momoi happened to be near the group aswell, and her attention also followed the boys.

Momoi:" Daiki?"

She then runs up to him and tries to jump on him, but he dodged whilst moving Hinata aswell.

Momoi ended up crashing into kise, who was stood behind aomine. She then turned around to face aomine, nit noticing Hinata behind him.

Momoi:" why did you move"

Aomine:" you would have made me fall backwards which would have ended up hurting him"

Momoi:"who?"

She tilted her head when asking

Akaashi:" Well ,who can't you see"

Momoi:" kuroko, but I can never see him anyways but I know he is here. Wait-... is he here?"

Aomine:" he's hiding behind me."

Momoi squealed and leaned so she can see behind aomine.

There she saw Hinata,looking down and fiddling with his fingers.

The pink haired girl then walked up to hinata and dragged him so he wasn't hiding.

Hinata:"wait momoi, please don't "

<Hinata's pov>
Once momoi pulled me out, I could feel the stares of the generation of miracles past teams. It made me even more nervous than what I was already and I was tempted to run away.

A tall boy with red hair pointed at me.

Kagami:"it's you! The one from maji burger that one time."

I then recognised who he was. He was Kuroko's light when he was in seirin.

Kiyoshi:" Who's that kagami"

Kagami:" he's one of the miracles."

Kasamatsu:" but there was only six of them."

Kise:" wrong, it's just that no-one remembers him"

Kasamatsu:" why did you leave kise"

Kise:" to be with my dear sho-chii"

Izuki:" is that the same reason for you kuroko?"

Kuroko:"yeah"

Akaashi:" we wanted to be together again after shoyo forgave us so we decided to move to his school. He left his volleyball team and joined us."

Kagami:" how did he forgive you easily, it seemed like he hated you a while ago"

Hinata:" I could never hate them,I was just really upset with them and I thought I did."

Kōsuke:" how can he play basketball with that height"

Aomine:" don't underestimate him"

Akaashi:" if I thought that he couldn't play then he wouldn't be here"

♡♡♡
859 words
♡♡♡

Sorry for not uploading in a while, I've been really busy with school and other things.

Hope you enjoyed reading