chapter 14

"speaking"

"thinking"

"calling"

location change

time skip

^pov change^

♡♡♡

^Hinata's pov^

after a few minutes of not talking, I saw a familiar car pull up next to the park. the back window rolled down and Akaashi poked his head out. 

Akaashi:" c'mon Shoyo, we need to go, we have school in the morning."

The window rolled back up and me and Kuroo stood up from the floor. I waved bye to him and ran to the car. I got in and we started driving away.

Akaashi:" so how was your time with him."

Hinata:" it was fun, we did loads of things."

Akaashi:" glad you had fun. also from now on at school, you will be in all my classes so I can make sure you are paying attention in lessons and if you need any extra help I can help you easier. "

Hinata:" oh ok, that makes sense."

for the rest of the drive home, it was quiet. the only noise was from the engine. I pulled out my phone to check if I had any new messages. I saw that the volleyball group chat was active so I decided to go online. 

Hinata: hey guys, how was the rest of your holidays?

Sugawara: mine was decent, I just stayed home watching movies the whole time. 

Tanaka: mine was pretty much the same except me and Noya when out to town and some how managed to cause some trouble near the shops.

Tsukishima: well thats not hard to do, you are able to cause something where ever you go.

nishinoya: thats not very nice tsuki

tsukishima: don't call me that.

nishinoya: whatever.

sugawara:anyways, how was your holidays hinata.

Hinata: it was fun, i basically stayed at home with the others the whole time, but this weekend,kuroo invited me to hang out with him in tokyo so im currently on my way back home. Also, my friend managed to move me into his class for when wee go back to school, he wants me to get caught up on my studdies and doesn't want me falling behind like i did when i first started highschool.

sugawara: thats great, which class are you moving to?

hinata: 1-5 i think

tsukishima: oi shrimp, thats my class.

Hinata: haha, im soon gonna be smarter than you

tsukishima: doubt it

hinata: mean. i need to go now, i've just got home, see you guys in the morning.

nishinoya: bye shoyo

tanaka: bye hinata

hinata: bye guys

I logged off and got out of the car. walked to the house and when i entered i was bombarded with a hug from kise.

Kise:" sho-chii, i missed you."

Hinata:" i was only gone for a few days and you're suffocating me, can you let go"

Kise:" fine"

he let go of me and puffed his cheeks out

Hinata:" well im going to go to bed now, i'll see you guys in the morning"

we all said night and i went up to my room. i changed into my nightwear and got into bed, i lied there for a minute before deciding to put some music on. I then fell asleep when my favourite song finished playing.

The next morning

I woke up to yelling in the kitchen,which wasn't unusual since aomine and kise like to argue over the little things. But having them shouting in the morning is good because it means that I don't need to set an alarm.

I get out of bed and go for a shower, then getting dressed into my school uniform. By the time I have finished that, all the shouting has stopped.

I go downstairs to see aomine and kise glaring at each other from opposite sides of the table. I go to the kitchen to get a drink from the kitchen and see murasakibara making breakfast like he usually does every morning.

I go back to the table after getting a drink and sit down next to kise.

Hinata:" morning. What was your argument about this time."

As I ask the question,akashi walks into the room, already looking annoyed.

Akashi:"they were arguing because kise did the homework that we had been set and didn't give the answers to daiki. To which he got mad and started shouting. And don't worry shoyo,you don't have to do it since you are just joining the class."

Hinata:" ok,good."

A few minutes later,murasakibara brought in the breakfast and midorima finally came downstairs to join us. We ate and finished getting ourselves ready for school.

We walk for ten minutes before arriving, and I realised that I was late for morning practice with the volleyball team.

Hinata:" shoot,I'm late. I'll see you guys later"

Before they could say anything,I had run off towards the gym.

A few seconds later,I pushed open the door and bent over,putting my hands on my knees. Trying to catch my breath.

Daichi:" why are you late"

I waited a little bit before answering because I was still trying to catch my breath."

Hinata:" Sorry captain, I didn't realise the time. It won't happen again."

I bowed and then felt someone pat my head I looked up to see suga-san smiling at me.

Sugawara:" no worries hinata, would you like to practice with me this morning since I want to try improve my sets a bit."

Hinata:" I don't mind"

Daichi:"Alright,everyone get back to practice"

Everyone went off to do their own little things and soon enough, morning practice was over.

♡♡♡
933 words
10/2/22
♡♡♡