chapter 18

"Talking"
Thinking
<pov>

....

Sorry it'd taken me a while to finish the chapters, I posted my last chapter not long before my exams so I didn't have much time to write the rest.

....

<no-ones pov>

The generation of miracles felt that Hinata was a little uncomfortable in the situation. They had decided that it was time for them to prepare themselves and practice for their first match.

They walked away from the group without saying another word to them. They headed to the sports hall, and upon entering, they saw everyone already in their respectful seats, waiting for the matches to start.

After a few minutes of practicing, it was announced that the matches were begining.

Almost an hour went by and the karasuno basketball team had won their first match, the team who they were playing against, knew that the had no chance once seeing the generation of miracles. But they hadn't seen Hinata play yet. They were waiting for them to go against a worthy enough team for them to use Hinata in a game.

The second game they had to play was against kise's old team,kaijo.

The generation of miracles was coming up with their plan of action.

Akashi:" I think we should have Shoyo play but not until the third set as we may have some problems with them. What do you think Shoyo?"

Hinata:" sounds good."

Kise:" let's beat them"

Murasakibara:" of course we will, since when have we lost."

Hinata:" don't start getting cocky, that's the whole reason I left "

Murasakibara:" right"

The boys played a tough game against kaijo. But they won in the end. Everyone watching was surprised at how well Hinata played, considering how short he is.

Kasamatsu:" Well done kise, you beat us. But who the hell is that ginger."

Kise:" he is the seventh miracle. And is better than most of us. He is one of the only people I'm not able to copy."

Kasamatsu:" Well that's surprising. You are even able to copy akashi."

Kise:" I know, it's just that sho-chi is so unique in his playing. "

After their short talk, they both went their separate ways.

This went on with all the teams they played against and soon enough they had won the basketball tournament. This was the first time that karasuno basketball team had won something.

This brought pride to the school and the volleyball team was happy for Hinata. This also included everyone in other volleyball teams that he went against and made friends with.

.....

I wasn't really sure what else to put in this so this chapter is probably really trash. But I hope you enjoyed. And this is the final chapter. Sorry its short.

456 words