chapter 9

"Speaking"
"Thinking"
"Calling"
Timeskip
Location change
^pov change^

♡♡♡

The next morning

^hinatas pov^

I woke up to noya opening the curtains. Which also woke everyone else up. Daichi then started yelling at him whilst tanaka was laughing at his best friend. I groaned and pulled my blanket over my head wanting to go back to sleep. But I couldn't,my stomach was grumbling and everyone was already getting ready.

After a few minutes of me trying to hide,I had the blanket ripped off me and saw noya standing by my feet.

Nishinoya:"c'mon shoyo,get up. We have volleyball practice. We are already starting the practice matches. I think we will be doing them the whole camp."

"Oh god,that means there will be an excuse for akaashi and the others to be watching me. I will probably end up messing up alot since I did yesterday at practice."

I looked around the room to see that everyone except noya had left. I then got up from my futon.

Hinata:"fine I'm getting up. I'll be ready in a few minutes. Don't wait for me and go catch up with the others.:

Noya:"Alright,see you in a few then."

Hinata:"bye"

Noya then left the room, leaving me on my own. I quickly got changed and managed to catch up with the others.

Noya:"Wow,that was fast."

Hinata:"Well,I'm hungry."

Daichi:"today we are able to sit and eat wherever we want,as long as we are in the gym for 9:00."

We all said OK OK carried on walking down the the lunch hall.

For breakfast they were serving pancakes with bacon and eggs. I grabbed my food and looked around the seating area to see who I want to sit with.

I saw some people from karasuno wave at me to sit with them. Kuroo also did the same. He was sat with kenma,bokuto and some others from fukordani and nekoma.

I scanned the room again and saw my middle school friends looking at me. As soon as they saw me look at them they looked away and carried on eating.

I decided to go sit with them because even though I'm mad at them,they were still good friends before changing. And I want to give them a chance to show me that they have changed.

I don't think they realised that I would be coming over and sitting with them because they hadn't made a space for me to sit down at. They noticed ne when I spoke up.

Hinata:"so is one of you going to move over so I can sit down or should I just go sit with someone else."

They looked up at me and I gave them a small smile. Their faces brightened a little and kise and aomine made room for me in-between them. I walked over to them and sat down.

Akaashi:"how come you came and sat over here when I'm sure you would want to sit with your newer friends."

Hinata:"I want to give you guys a chance to show me that you have changed. I thought about our conversation last night and felt like I should give you a chance rather than shutting you all out. Which I won't do again,especially to tetsuya."