chapter 12

"Speaking"
"Thinking"
"Calling"
Timeskip
Location change
^pov change^

♡♡♡

At karasunos gym

^Hinata's pov^

We all went inside the gym and sat down infront if the white board. We always do this after going anywhere to reflect in what we have done well and what we could do better.

Coach ukai talked us through and pointed out something each of us can work on. This is what we will be doing for a few days in practice.

Takeda sensei was in the office talking with some teachers.

After a while, we had started practice when takeda came back. He looked like he had something to say so we all stopped and to listen.

Takeda:"we will be having some new first years joining within the next few days. They all have requested to join the basketball team and I have been asked by the principle if I can get one or two people to show them around school when they arrive."

Hinata:"I'll do it."

Takeda:"ok,anyone else?"

Nishinoya:"I will aswell."

Takeda:"Alright, I'll inform the other teachers incase you end up missing any lessons."

After hearing this news, we went back to practice. I was excited and I'm pretty sure the team noticed the sudden behaviour change.

After practice

Me and the team decided to go to ukai's shop for meatbuns. As we were walking down the road a car pulls up and the driver beeps at us and someone in the back rolls down the window. We look over and see a big car and akaashi at the window with kise and aomine in the background having their normal argument.

Akaashi:"c'mon shoyo I've got the house ready and I've already got your stuff."

Hinata:"I was actually going to get meatbuns with the team, but you can come pick me up later or send me the address and I'll walk."

I see akaashi lean back into the car and say something to the people behind him. He then looks back at us.

Akaashi:"the others are hungry aswell so we will come. I'll pay for everyone."

They all get out the car and stand infront of us.

Nishinoya:"I didn't realise how tall they are. How old are they,they look like adults."

Aomine:"we're all 16."

Eveyone looked shocked. And what surprised them even more was the shadow that randomly appeared infront of me.

Tanaka:"woah where did he come from."

Hinata:"he was here the whole time,you just didn't notice him."

Akaashi:"shall we go now."

Hinata:"Yeah.lets go"