8

[Visions]

[Visions]

Please vote and comment:)

AFTER CARINA CALMED DOWN,
she felt quite embarrassed.

When she finally realised that she wasn't in danger anymore, she saw that she was practically clinging onto Camilo.

"Mention that to anyone, and I'll kill you." Carina threatened, folding her arms over her chest as she shot him a look.

"Don't worry Cariño, it'll be our little secret." Camilo winked at her.

Carina groaned in frustration, knowing he'd never stop teasing her about that moment they had shared before.

The three teens made their way inside, there was sand everywhere and there were vases on the ground. The stone walls had different structures that showed Bruno.

Carina and Mirabel jumped back once they heard a loud sound, both looked behind as they saw Camilo standing beside a broken vase.

"Idiot." Carina muttered to herself as she went to continue onward though she accidentally knocked over a vase herself.

She jumped back once again as she saw rats jump to the floor, crawling up the wall as they went through the holes that represented Bruno's eyes and nose.

"What the fuck." Mirabel voiced, looking at Camilo and Carina who looked equally as surprised.

A gush of wind went through the room, making the large door at the end swing open further.

"I feel like this is a suicide mission." Carina spoke up as Camilo nodded in agreement.

"Come on, we'll be fine." Mirabel shrugged.

Did she ever get scared? Like ever?

They neared the round door and pulled it open which resulted in a loud creak. The room seemed empty, well, except for the sand that was on the floor.

"Totally doesn't look scary or anything." Carina stood still, fumbling with her hands as she looked around.

Suddenly another gust of wind swept through, slamming the door shut in the progress which made the teens panic.