18

[The end of a beautiful love story]

Please vote and comment :)

"ARE YOU OKAY CARIÑO?"

Camilo loosened his grip on Carina who nodded, she was completely soaked due to the rain that was coming from Pepa's cloud.

"Are you?" She asked him to which he tilted his head to the side and grinned.

"Better now that you've asked." He winked at her as Carina chuckled lightly.

Carina looked around the room and saw everyone arguing, Alma Madrigal was trying hard to keep the Guzmán's from leaving but failed.

"I should probably check on Mirabel."  Carina got up to find Mirabel but was pulled back by Camilo who pulled her onto his lap.

"Promise me you'll be safe, Mirabel always gets into some kind of trouble and I don't want you getting hurt." Camilo softly voiced as Carina smiled.

"I promise." Carina winked at him before leaving to find Mirabel.

She walked into the centre of the house and saw Mirabel walking toward the painting that was hung upstairs.

What is she doing?

Carina went upstairs to check on her but grew confused when she couldn't see Mirabel anywhere.

"Carina!" A loud voice asked as Carina jumped in surprise.

She turned around and saw Alma Madrigal stood, a scowl on her face as she had her arms crossed.

"Yes?" Carina asked, holding her hands behind her back as she looked around for Mirabel who had simply vanished into thin air.

"Could you please help Julieta clean up?" She questioned and for a second Carina thought about saying no but being the nice person she was, she agreed.