16

[The Martin's]

[The Martin's]

Please vote and comment:)(TW: Mentions of Blood, minor fighting)

(TW: Mentions of Blood, minor fighting)

CARINA WOKE UP WITH A FUZZY FEELING OVER HER BODY.

She felt confused for a moment when she realised where she was. The room in which she was in belonged to Mirabel, she noticed the beautiful drawings on the wall and the other bed which was placed beside hers.

Looking out of the window she realised how dark it was, she glanced around the room and looked at the clock which told her that it was just past midnight.

Her mind still felt fuzzy and she couldn't quite wrap her head around that her mother was truly dead. All the things her mother had said to her over the years weren't real, Carina had controlled her to say those things which made her feel even worse.

None of that was real.

Carina sighed, she ran her clammy hands through her hair as she got out of the warm and comfortable bed. She felt horrible, her mind spinning momentarily as she walked towards the door.

Carina walked through the halls of casita and somehow ended up in the dark kitchen, her eyes wandered directly to the giant pot of ice cream which was in the freezer.

She didn't even hesitate grabbing the large pot and getting two spoons from the drawer. She tip toed her way over to Camilo's room and slowly opened the door, to her surprise his lights were still on.

She looked around but couldn't spot him anywhere which led to her going down the hidden stairs. Immediately she was met by a cold breeze, her eyes widened as she saw a beautiful forest in front of her eyes.

These rooms are so fucking cool.

There were fairy lights hanging on some of the trees whilst lanterns lit up a path. She saw the familiar curly haired boy sat further away, he had his eyes fixated on the bright moon which was up in the sky.