𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚢

•Hello!~ This is my first time writing after a long while so the writing, scenes and dialogue might be stiff in a way. Same with the grammar and spelling mistakes but then again English is a weird language so it barely has my respect.

•First key points you need to know which I'm sure you do at this point are the:

[Y/N] --> Your name
[E/C] --> Eye color
[H/C] --> Hair color
[S/C] --> Skin color
[B/T] --> Body type

•Those are the the main ones and if anything else pops up I'll tell you guys in the beginning of the chapter. Now other main thing is that you, the reader, unless if the POV is from one of the other characters, will be referred to as "You" in a 3rd point of view and have the other characters refer to you by [They/Them] pronouns.

•I will TRY not to make our [Y/N] here the basic cliche type but no promises XD and sorry if my writing may become a mess cuz I like to ramble sometimes.

•Final thing is, I've read a lot of FNAF stories like this in the past and if you read something that sounds way too familiar it may be because I unconsciously took inspiration from it, you'll probably see my biggest inspiration might've came from DreamWitchX as their stories were (And still are) literally the highlight of this fandom for some reason to me. Their book was the first I reread after joining the fandom again :') and I hope she's doing okay.

•And I need to thank my very close friend-almost sister who helped proof read these chapters and even edit any mistakes that I might've made :'D

•I did not mean to copy any of their scenes or anything, whether from them or any other writer- this is what I mean by I ramble a lot. Let's just get on with the story

-----------------------------

𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"H-hello... Um... I'm [Y/N] and I'll be working here as a night guard from now on! Let's uh... Let's be friends! And get along!" You flashed a soft smile, actually having to look up to even meet the eyes of the animal themed animatoronics on stage. You weren't short, 'least you didn't think you were, but it was hard when these machines were 7 feet tall... Or taller... You were pretty sure Foxy was even taller, too bad he couldn't go up to the stage anymore to stand next to the core three so you could be completely sure.

Midway in getting your job officiated as the new night guard of the infamous Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, you stood here to wait for Mike -who is your best friend- as he retrieved something so you've idly decided 'why not just talk to the animatronics nicely for a bit?' You were going to guard these guys at night, anyways. So maybe if you started out in the right foot, it'll have the rumoured spirits inside those things at least a LITTLE less violent, you convinced yourself. One can never be too sure of gossip, right?

You didn't know why, but looking at the glassy eyes of the bear themed robot send a slight shiver down your spine. It was starting to look like he was staring right back at you, same with Chica and Bonnie once you made that statement. You only let out a small smile show on your face though, as if to ease the tension you had, perhaps to ignore it. They're not that scary in the daylight! (I- That slipped...)

'Don't anger the spirits...'

Surely you wanted to convince yourself the haunted bullshit stories were just that- stories. But except for the little kids; everyone else had thought these animatorinics had something... Wrong, with them... And you knew deep down you didn't feel any different. But it would be worse, and honestly a little ridiculous if you started insulting them the way like Mike did.

"Sorry for the wait [Y/N], I got the files you're going to need to fill up for the night guard position." You heard Mike's voice behind you, turning to glance at him you smiled at the positive news of getting the job. But in contrast to you, your brunet friend only frowned, once making his way close to you he started sending the three robots up on the stage a glare.

"Thank you..." You took the papers from him, and upon noticing the nasty look on your best friend's face you couldn't help but let out playful snicker as you jab at him. "Dude, just one week having sleepovers with Freddy and friends and you suddenly hate them?" You snorted in amusement and playfulness.

"I really don't think you should take this job..." Mike growled "And yeah, they were trying to kill me." The brunet crossed his arms which in turn made you playfully roll your eyes as you inched closer to the animatronics, and gently placed a hand on Bonnie's fur covered stomach. Of which you had to reach up to actually touch since he was on the stage, then softly patting him as if to comfort the purple rabbit. "Bonnie would NEVER! What did YOU do to anger him!?" You huffed dramatically, pouting and playfully glaring at Mike who just gave you an unamused look like he was used to it...

The brunet was even glaring at Bonnie specifically, and for some reason you felt a tense atmosphere as Mike continued to glare at Bonnie, like Bonnie himself was getting annoyed at it...

Mike has been confusing you this entire week when he worked as a night guard, maybe it was the sleepless nights, or him actually being afraid of the animatronics... Or him actually taking drugs in the office which you wouldn't be blaming him for, the job can get pretty boring but hey, would that explain the animatronics trying to kill him? A few still thought he was crazy for coming out and saying such things... Yet you knew a lot who wouldn't be surprised if it came out to be true.

"Whatever, let's go take you to the boss so you can fill them in." Mike sighed and began walking, constantly glancing back at you to make sure you were following him closely to which you thankfully were. Until you had to stop, taking a quick look at where Foxy was being kept inside the Pirate's Cove.

The sign "-Sorry!- Out of order" made you visibly upset, but not as upset or sad as when you saw the fox themed robot in this state, you used to love hearing stories from him when you were a kid. You smiled softly at the fond memory. God, working here would heal your inner child... That is if these animatronics weren't as terrifying as Mike made them out to be during the night.

You peeked in the Pirate's Cove to take a closer look and nearly flinched once you thought you saw him move... Was Mike onto something here?

"[Y/N]! Come on!" You blinked back to reality once hearing your best friend call for you.

"Coming!" You quickly shot back, stealing another glance at Foxy with a little smile, as you whispered a soft "Bye Foxy..." before going back to Mike. You loved this place before having to move because of your parent's jobs, now that you're back you can go a trip down to memory lane!

...

"Wow... That was anticlimactic." You mumbled as you just entered the boss' office 10 minutes ago and now you're out, hired and with the position of the night guard.

"They'll hire anyone for this position, I told you." Mike sighed, he hated that you were so persistant on this but what could he do? You said you needed another job fast- and he wasn't the one who offered you this one; you straight up demanded it once you heard they'll pay more for night guards now, and you needed the money... But hey if he could survive a week here, you probably will too...

"Wanna come over to my place? We still got a movie to finish." You snapped him out of his thoughts once you poked the brunet and made him glance at you.

"... Sure." He nodded, glancing at the three robots on stage and scowled as their eyes along with Foxy's glowing one through Pirate's Cove were staring... At him...? Yeah probably... They didn't know you yet.

-----------------------------

•Well that was the prologue, I do prefer... Okay like... LOVE to make [Y/N]'s harem possessive or obsessive or even yandere for some characters but I have grown from the complete yandere-senpai-is-mine and immediate stabby stabby... Unless you all would like that 👀

•Word Count: 1463