𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈: 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚘𝚕𝚕

•Let's enter this with the hope I make more progression towards the plot XD (Spoiler alert: I don't.)

-----------------------------

𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

You frowned, staring at the road while Mike was driving. The brunet had been outside of the pizzeria when you exited, probably having arrived so he could pick you up from your job. Even after you entered the silence was suffocating, the two of you haven't said anything to each other save for a hi or a wave.

'I had even prepared myself for a lecture because I came alone during the night...' You clenched your jaw, turning to look from the road and to Mike who was driving, his hair was sort of a mess and he had dark circles under his eyes but was focused on the road "... Am I gonna get scolded after we arrive home?" You laughed dryly, trying to crack a joke through the awkward situation and even turned to look at him "Yes." Mike agreed immediatly without looking at you "After I sleep for a few minutes. Now let me focus on the road or we'll crash and burn."

You sighed and leaned on the seat even further "I didn't exactly do anything wrong... Other than worry the fuck out of you when I didn't call..." You still admitted with a bit of guilt, looking at Mike in slight worry "I'm glad you know... And be honest, you're "friends" with those animatronics right?" Mike spat the word friend out in annoyance and disapproving manner, eye twitching in anger as he gripped the wheel, trying to come to terms with it "... I suppose so, yeah... But isn't it better? I doubt they'll kill anyone now-"

You were suddenly stopped by the car harshly coming to a stop "Mike." You hissed out the name, scolding the brunet lightly for suddenly shocking you by stopping the car like that "Okay... Okay." Mike sighed, ignoring your scolding but seeming to agree to your friendship with the animatronics for now "Really?" You quickly asked, eyes lighting up from excitment, especially when Mike nodded.

What could he do? The brunet took one look at your expression and gave in, he sighed "But still, be carefu-" He winced when you lunged forward from your seat and gave him s hug "Thank you!~" You grinned, the hug lasted for a few seconds before you broke it off but it lead Mike with a lasting effect.

He could still feel your warmth and how his heart started speeding up 'Fuck...' He rubbed his face, secretly hiding the sudden warmth on his face from blushing 'Am I worried or... Jealous- No way would I be jealous over those scraps of metal!' Mike quickly scolded himself, glaring infront of himself while remembering his time with the animatronics, wasn't at all like the happy fantasy you were living.

He flinched, being brought out of his daydream once you knocked on his window, already have been gotten out of the car and waiting for him with a confused expression. Mike quickly turned the car off then exited "Sorry. Just got caught thinking for something..." He sighed, locking the car "You should have some sleep. Your other shift will start soon." Mike warned lightly while leading you inside his house.

You nodded, you had to admit it was a bit weird you needed Michael's approval to befriend someone... But in your defence he was your best friend. And those friend you were trying to befriend were robots who tried to kill him '... I should take it easier on him.' You decided to yourself while glancing at Mike once entering inside. You sat down on the couch as Mike went to the kitchen. You took out your phone and then started turning on the alarms you usually had for this, so they'd wake you up on time. After that was done you knocked out on the couch, hoping the nap would be comfortable.

"For fucks sake [Y/N]..." Mike sighed once he came back and saw you laying down on the couch, he placed down the plate of [Fav. Breakfast] and then carefully picked you up, taking you to his bedroom to lay you down on the comfy bed and tuck you in 'Now to eat something for myself and get ready for work.'