𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

•I really got excited while writing this chapter :D

-----------------------------

𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Now remember. If they get too close and threatening stab them." You flinched and Mike's harsh words and tone. Your best friend had convinced you he'd drive you to work every night, maybe because you didn't have a car- and he REFUSED to let you walk alone at night... Which was reasonable.

You opened the door to the car and exited, but didn't close the door as you had to look at Mike "Mike, you know we both took self defence classes, I can kick some ass." You huffed in defence to your physical capabilities "Yes, self defence classes which you slacked at." Mike frowned, very clearly remembering what had happened during those classes "Yes but I pulled through and even knocked you down a couple of times, didn't I?~" You reminded him with a grin before closing the door, not waiting for a response but you let out a soft laugh at seeing Mike pout.

You waved bye while Mike drove away, once you were sure he was out of sight you pulled out a [F/C] box out of your bag, carefully making sure it didn't have any dents and opened it "They're still good!" You happily smiled on seeing the cookies were still all in tact.

You managed to make them before sleep and tiredness finally took over you, you needed a long nap while not being in fear of burning your apartment down so you decided to make something simple but enjoyable 'I should probably make brownies next time.' You chuckled softly to yourself while walking to the pizzeria.

Maybe the reason for this and your attitude towards the animatronics was the fear hidden under your excitment, these WERE the robots that attacked and most definitely were planning to stuff your best friend while he fought for his life, it's highly possible it had happened to previous unlucky night guards as well.

They were kids who had not been put to rest, forced to possibly roam around in those costumes for the rest of eternity, maybe even after they were scraped and their suits were destroyed... You knew that that was the reason for this blood lust and killing intent. It was a REASON but did it justify the action? No, it didn't... Yet a tingling feeling inside of you also felt pity for how lonely the animatronics might've been, now understanding why Bonnie and Chica actually seemed happy while talking and being around you, maybe if they got some closure and a friend they'd be happy and stop...?

"I'm putting myself up as the sacrificial lamb." You chuckled playfully, if it didn't work you'd just die, besides, could the animatronics actually be that desperate for someone? 'We'll see...'

You opened the doors and went inside the pizzeria, it had been cleaned from the previous birthday party that was held today, returning to that eerie and haunted house atmosphere. Once arriving at your office, you set down your bag and sat down on the chair. Just as you were about to grab your tablet so you could check the animatronics, you immediatly heard running footsteps coming towards you, then not a second later, somebody immediatly popping up at the left door "[Y/N]!" Bonnie, in human form, exclaimed happily, his red eyes lighting up in stars when they laid their sight on you, it was surprising how fast he came running over to you once the clock hit 12.

"Hey Bonnie..." You smiled, though it was evident you seemed a bit nervous. Would it work?

Bonnie seemed to sense your nervousness almost instantly, it made his ears tilt down like to mirror how his excitment had died down as well. Bonnie's expression faltering to a small smile instead. He looked unasured "S-so you came back? I mean, no wonder! It was fun last night right?" He stepped into the office and towards you, cautiously, observing you and your body language to get any nonverbal signals that you were scared or more nervous whenever he came closer.