𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈: 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜

•My dumbass just finally understood the difference between 1st, 2nd and 3rd POV, this will make it much easier XD This is more of a filler chapter actually but I did add Foxy :>

-----------------------------

𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"What was that?"

Very low and inaudible growls were heard in response to the question.

"Speak louder."

Mike huffed, tapping away at his phone, raising a brow at the silence and having his eyes dart to look back at you.

"I'm sorry!" You lifted your head up from the pillow, apologizing to Mike in a more clear voice that was closer to a whine, then faceplanted right back onto the pillow again "For what, exactly?" Mike continued, yet not enough satisfaction from your apologies, leaning more on the bean bag on the corner of his room, you were on his bed after all, then looked at you again with a slight glare once you weren't answering. After your shift you did come straight to his house with a lot of news.

It was like you could sense how he was looking at you because you answered immediatly after.

"For saying you might've done drugs in the office to actually see the animatronics try and kill you." You lifted your head up, your voice almost in a whimper this time, Mike must've felt terrible to get accused of being crazy when he nearly died... You sighed and laid your head back down but this time to the side "I really am sorry... But in my defence only Freddy kinda tried to kill me..."

"I can't believe you invited Chica and Bonnie in to eat, and what I find impossible to believe more is that you say they were human." Mike sighed as he ran a hand through his hair at the situation, did the animatronics take a liking to you? How? Why? When?

The only reason he was even believing this animatronic human bullshit is because those are literally fucking haunted robots, and the strangest things that Mike has yet to lay his hands on, he doubts they can't turn human with their magical supernatural powers.

"And that Freddy just gave up trying to choke you to death because you asked if HE'S okay???" Mike thought HE'D be the one to shock you with animatronics tips and tricks, NOT the other way around "Yeah, I noticed he didn't seem mad at all when I did that, since it was nearly 6 am maybe I could've dragged it long enough until the bell chimed." You sighed before checking your phone again. Re-reading on the articles about the old pizzerias and the accidents it had again. Well for fucks sake, it even had a chain of horror games spin offs from an indie game creator from how popular and famous those accidents were.

Mike glanced from his phone then back to you, noticing the state you were in, he couldn't help but to sigh, small satisfaction at getting you to apologize to him disappearing "Are you sure you don't want to sleep [Y/N]? You seem pretty tired..." Maybe it was still the shock from the animatronics?

"One question, can I have a reason as to why you didn't go to the moon and back to stop me from taking this job?" You pouted playfully and ignored the question, which made Mike roll his eyes "I wanted to but would you have believed me? Besides, they were close to killing me on my last two days working." Now that caught your attention, this time instead of confusion you looked completely worried and concerned, now Mike liked you believing him but you getting concerned and stressing out about it? Not so much... Yet he dug himself in this whole and now he had to tell you everything.

"...One time I fainted when Foxy appeared out of nowhere..." Now that he said it out loud it was embarrassing, even made him pause and clear his throat before looking back at you "But to my luck it just became 6am so he had no choice but to turn back. And on my last day I was actually being dragged by Bonnie to get stuffed after my power ran out but ended up having a few weapons I could defend myself with. I'm sure that bunny bitch fucking hates me because of it." Mike explained then paused for a second before getting up from the bean bag.