𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕: 𝙿𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊!

•Only four chapters in and I already want to edit a few things. The most of which ie the animatronics being the dead kids... Feels like I'm aging them up... Okay Imma definitely change that- they're the robots now.

-----------------------------

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I was delighted, to the point where Mike, who was sitting at one of the tables I was serving, kept mentioning how I might as well have been floating- and I wouldn't blame him. It's only a Wednesday (Unless I counted wrong and we're on the 2nd night) and it's 8:42 am, I haven't gotten a wink of sleep since I left the pizzeria and I had an idea why. Maybe because the animatronics were my friends now! It might've only been for 6 hours but I loved spending my time with them!

So much so, that this is the first time in a while I haven't gotten irritated at work no matter what. My other job, other than being a security guard, was working at this pricey place for a year now as a server (Waiter? Waitress?), luckily getting the job once I moved to the city. The pay was good and I only had morning shifts from Tuesday to Friday, a double on Thursday though. I groaned softly to myself, realizing tomorrow I'd have to wake up early, then the second my job was done at 11 pm, I'd have to go straight to the pizzeria.

... I really don't want to sound like I'm taking advantage of my friendship with the animatronics but I'm so glad they won't kill me, I would have definitely died on Wednesday.

I walked over to Mike's table and set down what he had ordered for breakfast today "Thank you..." He mumbled, sighing in a tired manner which made me frown in worry, gently reaching out to pat his shoulder "You alright Mike? You didn't stay up all night worrying about me did you?~" I smiled teasingly, to at least to try and lighten up his mood "Yes." Mike answered in a dead pan manner, it made me bite my lip, isn't it futile when the animatronics and I were friends? Maybe I should tell him... Or test the waters.

"I mean you don't have to, the animatronics and I are basically friends now." I genuinly smiled at the memory of spending the nights together with them, like when Bonnie was saying Encanto wasn't that sad then started bawling his eyes out at the plate scene.

But in contrast to my happy attitude, I flinched once Mike scowled angrily "Don't ever say that again. Those THINGS could never truly get close to any human, they're a danger to your saftey." His tone of voice and expression made my heart drop, a frustrating annoyance immediatly appearing after "They're not as bad as you make them seem Mike, don't say that." I lightly glared at him, yeah I'm definitely not telling him.

Mike looked at me in shock that I thought otherwise from him, and just as he was about to say something, probably scolding me or saying I should be careful of Freddy and the others, I turned around immediatly once I heard my name get called to another table, my mood dropping to an annoyed and somewhat sad one, I didn't like- no, I hated lying to Mike, but I couldn't continue hearing him about how the animatronics were monsters or the spawn of the devil. Not when I've seen them cry that I agreed to be their friend and beg for me not to leave. Even their, mostly Bonnie's and Chica's, sad expressions as I left the pizzeria was still stuck in my mind.

...

I had avoided Mike after my shift ended, not completely as I sent him one or two texts about being tired and needing rest. I suppose I know where Mike I coming from...

'I know they tried to kill and stuff him but...' I frowned as I looked onto the cup I was holding and observed the liquid absentmindedly, I didn't want to force Mike and the animatronics to be friends or anything like that. I've known Mike for years now and know he'll have too much pride to take back whatever he's said about them- and in his defence, I doubt the animatronics will apologize to him either, even if they did Mike wouldn't accept it.