𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈: 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎

•And another chapter :D! I'm sorry if it seems like everything was packed into one chapter... Actually it might be now that I look at it... Fuck QwQ

-----------------------------

𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Okay!" You huffed first thing as you checked through your bag. "Well- I have my chapstick, a few snacks, a small sketchbook and pen, my phone at full battery- and you said the place didn't have any internet so offline games too." You snickered playfully as you nudged Mike who had driven you to work. The clock marked 11:48 pm on your phone and your shift will start soon!

"That'll be the least of your concerns." Mike sighed, feeling very oddly skittish and panicked- well why wouldn't he? He feels useless for not being able to stop you in going into THAT place... To which you didn't miss the concern written over his face- and really it is very much appreciated; but still. You'll see for yourself if those animatronics are haunted or not and it's not like you would die! Mike did say the first night was easy...

"Hey, relax." You smiled softly. "If you get too worried you can just call me, it's not like I'll be sleeping." You laughed as you threw a few jokes to lighten the mood, then raised a hand to gently pat his shoulder. After getting a nod of confirmation that he was alright, you grabbed your bag and exited the car, and proceeded to walk towards your new workplace with your heart beating unusually fast...

It's alright, there's literally nothing you could mess up.

Letting out a relieved sigh once you've arrived inside the office, you placed down your bag then sat down on the chair. You then took out your phone and turned on the flashlight in search for the tablet you'll be using to monitor the pizzeria with, and once found you carefully put your phone away and started looking through it. Switching the cameras to make sure you knew where the animatronics were first.

"This is a bit creepy..." You mumbled with a sigh to yourself, referring to the atmosphere around the place and how disturbing the animatronics looked at this time of night. You cautiously checked your phone and rose a brow at seeing the lack of signal.

As you were about to tap on one of the offline games you installed- you flinched. Nearly even standing up to back away from the sudden sound of a loud telephone ringing "Jesus--..." You let out a frustrated and slightly stressed growl before giving the phone a suspicious look and slowly answered it.

"Hello? Hello, hello?" A strange static voice greeted your ears.

"Hello?" You answered back in confusion. An uncanny feeling of dread creeps up in your veins as this stranger's voice seems to pierce the silent eerie atmosphere of the office. What if the animatronics could hear it? Do they respond to sound at night?

"Uhh, I wanted to record a message for you... To help you get settled in on your first night." Hearing his intentions made your muscles relax; only now noticing how momentarily tense it was from the abrupt call in such at an hour.

"Oh, it's pre recorded..." You realized, slightly embarrassed for answering it for an unknown reason... At least no one would know-

"Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm... finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact, so... I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you: there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine! So... let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?"

"Saying you don't have to worry about anything has the opposite effect on people..." You replied mindlessly while barely listening to the phone guy. Mike had told you about him; said you shouldn't listen to him all that much and that it wasn't entirely all that important.