𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕: 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙰 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝?

•It was easier to write this chapter when half of it was done XD.

-----------------------------

𝟚𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Tired?~" Your heart skipped a beat from fear but then calmed again once recognizing the voice as Freddy, letting a relieved sigh out, you looked up at him. The brunet smiled gently, removing his hands from your shoulders and giving you a bit more space so he wouldn't make you uncomfortable "Yeah you could say that, had a long shift at work today at my other job." You turned to him, smile returning on your face "Also, you freaked the fuck out of me dude." You laughed, nudging his shoulder

"I apologize then, I didn't mean to startle you." Freddy frowned a bit, he really didn't mean to startle you and get tazed again "You have another job apart from this one?" Freddy asked in curiosity, the brunet wanted to learn as much as he could about you "Yup! I work at this fancy restaurant, usually I have the day shift there, except for Thursday's, I have a double shift then."

Freddy frowned at those words, gently wrapping an arm around your shoulder then starting to lead you along for somewhere "That's tomorrow, are you certain you're going to be alright? You don't look like you got much sleep even now." The concern on his voice made you chuckle "I'll be fine Fredbear, now where are you taking me." You wanted to make a joke about him taking you to parts and service to kill you but maybe it was a bit insensitive?

"My room, it's apparent you haven't gotten enough sleep today and you need to be up early tomorrow."

"You and the others have rooms?" You rose a brow in confusion, you thought they just got taken somewhere backstage or on parts and services "Yes but they're hidden quite well, this place has a lot of hidden rooms around for some reason." Freddy shrugged, and he was thankful for those rather than them all being stuffed in one room together.

Whoever build this place had everything in mind, Freddy could never figure out why...

"Oh wow..." You blinked in surprise once arriving at his room, it was neat and tidy, with a few posters here and there and even a few plushies of Freddy himself "It's kinda cute~" The teasing grin on your face made Freddy blush a light pink and sigh "I am glad that you like it, so..." Freddy walked over to the bed and sat down, then patted the place next to him, you tilted your head in confusion before connecting the dots "... You want us to cuddle?"

"If you don't mind." Freddy was blunt about it, though you did catch him glance away a few times while blushing "Awww~ is Freddy Fazbear embarrassed by the idea of some cuddles?~" You grinned, immediatly heading in and jumping on the bed "No not exactly, you think you can make me flustered? How confident." The brunet smirked, carefully laying down next to you "Well? Thought you said I was your favorite one to cuddle up to." The brunet chuckled deeply while inching closer to you

The realization when you remembered saying that on the first night made you groan in embarrassment "You heard that?" You huffed in annoyance once Freddy nodded while grinning, but then moved closer to him, cuddling up to the brunet and realized... Okay it was nice to hug and cuddle up to him like that, you felt sleepy

"Hey Freddy... Do you hate Michael?" You mumbled, dozing off and mumbling question you really wanted to know this entire time, Mike did say you tended to even talk in your sleep sometimes "... We hate everyone angel, don't let him take it personally." Freddy scoffed playfully but his expression wasn't as pleasant, he hates security guards... Other than you of course. Makes him think of that person.

"... How are you alive... You're not the spirits right?" Freddy pursed his lips, he doesn't mind answering any of your questions but... Okay now that he thinks about it, it's quite nice! He wants to know more about you and you want to know more about him as well "No but... Those spirits aren't exactly gone..." He mumbled then sighed, nevermind, it's too complicated for you to understand while you're half asleep "My turn, [Y/N]. How about you tell me something about yourself now." Freddy changed the subject quickly before you could say anything else "Mmm~... My favorite animal is [Fav. Animal], and favorite color is [Fav. Color], I have a brother... He's suppose to move in soon... My favorite stuff to watch is..." Freddy smiled softly, listening to your rambling with utmost attention as you dozed off into sleep.