𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐗: 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜

•Me when my phone broke, then when I got my new one all my files had disappeared... Guess we're winging these stories now :'D
•Also did I really update a month or so after getting said phone? Yes. Tumblr and school have me on a chokehold

•I don't know if I mentioned this before or not but Foxy doesn't have his Pirate accent in human form. Also this is a long... LONG chapter... And it's unedited, sorry for the mistakes :')

•𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗚𝗨𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠

═════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════════

[2𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

"Hurry your ass up!" Bonnie scowled, glaring at Michael to work his hands and tracking skills faster, having started to grow impatient; he's deadly worried about you! Not seeing you near him is killing the bunny animatronic inside and the fact you're with GOLDIE out of everyone? You'd be safer alone in these woods. And no matter how behind Bonnie stayed, nor how close with the others he was, the mere sight of Michael just kept bothering him, the bunny animatronic was getting more frantic by each passing second.

"Oh sure! Why couldn't I think of that while you assholes just stay back and do nothing!" Michael sarcastically answered back, yet he didn't move his gaze away from the phone, making sure they were going in the right direction the weak signal had been appearing at. Michael was glad he placed a tracker on you just in case something like this happened. Like the one on your phone... Or bag... And a few other things you always kept around- for your own protection of course!

A detail Foxy noticed, which he's definitely going to snitch to you about the moment he sees you.

Chica was dead set on glaring at Michael through the entire search, ever since they left the Pizzeria and headed for the woods. It angered her, the fact you and Mike seemed to have matching bracelets, even the shirt he was wearing was a similar- actually identical to the one you wore two days ago, she wondered why it looked a little bigger on you. You had matching phone cases as well... And you always spoke so highly of Michael yet here he was, having placed trackers on you and giving Chica the creeps whenever the brunet opened his mouth and uttered your name out, it awoke clear protective instincts within her.

Then she heard a grumble from Michael "I'm definitely making [Y/N] quit when I get them back. I knew they didn't know what they were doing." Another similar comment, the blond found it frustrating how Michael was making decisions for you, yet the more she glared at the back of Michael's head, the more familiar he seemed to be... Chica let out a low growl when the image of that damned monster flashed in her mind and replaced Mike, she quickened her step, planning on attacking Michael from behind in a hateful filled rage but her arm got harshly grabbed, holding her back and in place. Chica didn't even flinch at the pain though, she just chose to glare in annoyance at the brunet and silently tell him to let her go "Don't." Freddy ordered, voice stern as he glared at Michael "Remember, it's not him."

The brunet bear wasn't in a pleasant mood either, not only did he have to deal with his so called brother kidnapping his angel, but now with the literal copy of Satan infront of him daring to give Freddy and the rest orders. Freddy needed to take a few deep breaths to calm down, he promised to himself he wouldn't do anything rash, not when you're involved.

Freddy looked back at Chica, a small, apologetic expression on his face out of courtesy "Sorry Chica..." Freddy didn't feel all that apologetic but he didn't mean to hurt her either "We need to focus on finding [Y/N] first." Freddy reminded her, his voice a low whisper so Mike wouldn't hear them, not that he could with Bonnie talking his ears off, the blond kept staring up at him before her glare softened and she looked down, a somewhat guilty expression on her face as well "... I know..." Chica grumbled, rubbing the place Freddy had grabbed as the pain disappeared, that's right, she shouldn't distract herself from you "But don't worry, once we do find [Y/N]..." The brunet scowled, glaring back at Michael with pure hatred and disgust "We'll get rid of him."