A Strange Encounter

"Since you'll be staying with us again, I guess it'll be like, obvious that we're related. That'll be... fine, I guess." Pacifica said, flipping her hair. Gwen nodded slowly. "I'm gonna go..." She ran out the door and into the street, then kept running to the forest.

"You!" She looked back to see Dipper Pines running after her. "You're the one who stole the journal!" Gwen kept running. "Stop!" He yelled. She continued to run as he followed her. She looked behind her, and he was seemingly gone. She took a breather before...

"Give me the journal."

Dipper was right there, standing in front of her, holding his hand out expectantly. She looked into his brown eyes. She studied his face, his shaggy brown hair topped with the signature blue pinetree hat.

"No."

He raised his eyebrow and said, "Well then, I guess I'll have to take it."

Gwen smirked. "I'd like to see you try."

"You know, having that journal for a summer did teach me some things..."

"I've had it for a year." She stated bluntly. "But I don't need it." She kicked him in the stomach.

"What was THAT for?" He asked, wheezing, then shoved her off.

"I don't take kindly to people who try to threaten me." Gwen snarled, bouncing back up.

"Yeah? Well I don't either." He pushed her down and she tripped over a log.

"Ah!" Gwen grasped her eye. One of her contacts had fallen. "No, no, no!" She started searching the ground.

Dipper stared. Her eye was yellow. "You- and- and- Bill?!" 

~Author's Note~ Again, sorry for the short chapters! It's for ~Dramatic Affect~