A... Possession?

Dipper stared. Her eye was yellow. "You- and- and- Bill?!"

She looked up at him, covering her eye. "No, that's not- Ugh! Where is it!"

"Trust no one, trust no one, TRUST NO ONE-" he yelled, backing away, and clutching the journal.

"Shoot!" She scrambled to her feet, keeping the contactless eye hidden.

Dipper thought of Bill, his one eye. When he possessed people their eyes were yellow. She had a contact lens in, but Dipper had no doubt that her other eye was yellow. "Take out the other lens. Right now."

She shook her head. "No."

"Do it. If Bill is possessing you - and I'm sure he is - I need to know. It'll help everyone. So take. Out. That. Lens."

"I'm. Not. Possessed." Gwen growled.

"Really? Then why are you so reluctant to take out that lens, why won't you prove me wro-" Dipper said, before being interrupted by Gwen.

"Because I've never shown anybody!"

"Then I'll be the first. Just do it, and get it over with."

She blinked, then pulled it out reluctantly. "See?"

Dipper stared. Her other eye was black. Thoughts raced through his head. She could definitely still be in cahoots with Bill, but this 'innocent' girl didn't seem like it. She knew something, but that something wasn't Bill. "Fine. I believe you." He said reluctantly.

She put the lense back in, then dropped back to the ground. "No... no... no... n-There!" She took the other lense and placed it back.

And her eyes were green again. He tried to unsee the black and yellow, but he found he couldn't. He was still suspicious of her. "Alright. I guess I'll be going."

Great. She had revealed her secret to the weirdest boy in town, and had- Oh! She still had the journal! The one good thing!

Dipper was about to head back when he remembered what this whole thing was about. The journal. His prized possession, until he lost it. "Hey, you still have the journal. I need that back, um... What's your name?"

"First off, why do you want it back when you threw it into the bottomless pit? Second off, why do you wanna know?"

"First, you seem like a bad kind of person. I wouldn't want that journal falling into the wrong hands. Secondly, you seem to know me. It's only fitting that I know you."

"Ok, I've memorized this thing, so have it back." Gwen tossed the journal at him. "Also, everyone knows you, and I'm ninety-nine point nine percent sure you know my family." She smiled, then almost immediately let the smile fall.

"How would I know your family? You're probably like me, just stay in the town for the summer. Maybe have some relatives here or something."

"Wow, genius. Duh." She rolled her eyes. "And you would know them. Trust me."

Dipper looked at her and thought. Who else in Gravity Falls looks like her? Blonde-ish hair, sassy attitude... "Crap, you're a Northwest."