SYNOPSIS

(Casper Miranda)

(Casper Miranda)

STARTED: MARCH, 1, 2022
FINISHED: ?

Coleen Andromeda used to live her everyday hellish life. The word pain is not new to her at all. She's emotionally drained and wanted to give up but couldn't. After all, she's only relying on herself since her mother died in car accident.

Until someone approached her and said 'you are sold to the Billionare.'

It's easy to say but hard to accept when she was sold by her own father. Yes, her own father. 

The Billionare casanova she must've hate. The guy who had nothing to do but get laid and laid. Kailangan niya itong kamuhian o siya ang malalagay sa alanganin. His trap will always be effective when it comes to women.

Coleen swear to herself that she will not be his toy or even included to his women.

Never.

But what can she do if Casper Miranda already owned her? What can a pitiful lady like her do if his words were the law?

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Business, Songs, Places, Events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM is a crime.

All rights reserved 2022
©RHNA24

THIS IS A FILIPINO LANGUAGE STORY!

Read at your own risk!