Chapter 3

Day 1245..., Hermione began to write. She knew this entry would be longer than they had been in awhile, so she got to work early (also she wanted some time to herself before Draco interrupted it all). She began to write about everything with Dean, Draco acting different, and her night with Seamus. She wrote putting every emotion and detail on that paper as Ginny told her to do. She found Ginny was right, the more emotion and detail you put in, the more it helped. Hermione decided to listen to music while writing today so she wouldn't get sidetracked.

She never even noticed Draco come in her office until it was way too late. 'Wow Granger keeps a fucking diary. Gag' he thought walking to her desk and when she never looked up he decided to read over the top of the diary. He was nearly halfway down the page and she still hadn't noticed. Then Decao got to a part that made him gasp in shock then he laughed. Hermione finally realized him there and threw down her diary in embarrassment and shock. Draco was still toppled over laughing and Hermione was so mad she was shook speakless. "Granger, you seriously slept with Seamus Finnigan?"

"That is none of your business Ferret." Hermione said disgusted, glaring daggers at him as he continued to laugh like it was the funniest thing he heard in years. "Besides you had no right to invade my privacy like that." She said pointing at him.

"Geez Granger I'm just not over the fact you have a diary, and I mean my name was in it so if its about me was I really invading your privacy?"

"Yes! And its really more of a journal."

"Seems like a diary to me." He said with a smug smile that she wanted to walk across her office and slap off him.

"You're such a dick."

"Wow that's harsh, and to think I just came up here to say hi. I don't even have any paperwork for you." He said and that was the first time she realized.

"Doesn't change the fact you're a dick." she said and he shrugged, not even disagreeing. "Anyways why are you coming to say hi, what do you want?"

"Can't a friend just come visit a friend?"

"I wouldn't call us friends, besides it's you."

"Damn fine, I have to get a lot of paperwork to the courtroom at 10 and I'm going to need some help sorting through it, and I was wondering if you-"

"No." she said cutting him off and sitting back down at her desk.

"What?" He said in a mixture of confusion and hurt.

"No I can't help you right now, I'm busy, go ask someone else." she said shooting an annoyed smile to his sad face.

"You can shove whatever you're busy with up your arse Granger." He said offended and annoyed as he stormed out of her office. She picked back up her diary concluding the sentence she was on and felt unbothered to write anymore.

Destiny came in her office seemingly worried. "Is everything alright Ms. Granger? He seemed really pissed." She asked Hermione sticking only her head through the door.

"Yeah everything's fine, just go on." Hermione said annoyed with everything. Then Destiny left without a word more. Hermione layed down her head and groaned, she couldn't endure his attitude forever. Sometimes it was great being around him and times like this made her contemplate jumping out the window.

Someone came in the door and Hermione didn't bother even looking up. "I swear to God Malfoy I will take this pen and put- Ginny!" she said finally looking up. Ginny stared at her blankly.

"Expecting someone else?"

"Not exactly, what's going on?"

"Nothing you just never answered my calls last night and Seamus told Harry, and Harry told me that you might need some cheering up. So what's going on with you?" Ginny asked walking behind me to braid my hair.