First day of SCHOOL

I got up today early by my clock but this time i didn't threw it away , cuz ... it's my first day of SCHOOL! I am very happy today .

I got up did my morning routine and went downstairs

At the dinning table ~~~

Mom: y/n , get ready fast or you will be late !

y/n : okay okay .

As i said i put my food in my mouth .... and i choked on my food .

Mom: Be careful, why are you always in such a hurry?

Y/n : What should I do? You tell me to hurry!

Mom: , you talk too much.

Dad : All right! You shut up. Let the girl eat now ..All right, hurry up.

As Dad said, I hurriedly finished my meal, picked up my bag, got up and stepped towards the front door.

y/n : Wait a minute, I'll drop you off at school today.

Dad came with me and I said goodbye to mom and left.

We traveled by car to school. I put one of my legs out of the car , dad said goodbye to me and went to his office or I would say he went to his company.

I looked at the whole compass once. It is one of the largest schools in the country. It includes both college and school. It's really big!

I decided to go to the principal's office and bring my routine.

I went to the principal's office and knocked on the door. A voice came from inside which was heard - 'Come in'. I went inside and Primipal looked at me once and was very happy to see him. I do not know why? When I saw him, I remembered a very familiar face. But I can't remember who's

Principal: Hello , you must be Kim y/n .

I nodded my head once.

Principal: All right, sit down

I sat down, and the principal pulled out a piece of paper from under his desk.

I took it and went out .... And as i was in my thoughts that why he is looking like someone a and then i bumped into something and fell .....he gave his hands to me to help me get up ... But i rejected it and get up by my own and apologize for the crash .... but he held my arm and told me something that made me angry ...

________________________________________________________________________________ hello everyone

I know it's very little but i will try to make it longer because the next part will be very interesting ..

I hope you enjoy

Don't forget to vote and comment

Purple you 💜💜💜💜