Sleepy

Next morning <<

Jungkook pov ~

Huh ! I woke up early today , because today is our basketball match , we need to be ready by 9 am . I woke at 6 : 30 am . It's early , i decided to take a walk in the garden , i changed my clothes , gave a look on the sleeping jimin right in the bed , he's cute but sometimes act like a donkey , hehe donkey boy ...

Jiminie cutie ~~

Jiminie cutie ~~

Ok let's move , i came outside in the corridor. I just stopped right in front of y/n's door . Let's give a check how she sleeps ... I slowly opened the door , y/n was still sleeping . I went inside , her back was facing me , i went another side to see her . She really looks like an angel while sleeping..

I want to hug her and pinch her cheeks , but I can't she will be afraid of me , who wouldn't be if a stranger comes to her and hug her

I want to hug her and pinch her cheeks , but I can't she will be afraid of me , who wouldn't be if a stranger comes to her and hug her . I know I'm not a stranger, I'm her own brother , but she doesn't know yet , so I have to be a stranger till she knows about . Whatever ..... she looks somehow like Jimin hyung while sleeping or much better than him ... I placed a gentle kiss on her cheeks , hope she doesn't wake up ... and she didn't , she is just a deep sleeper like me ..

I should move on . I quietly came out of the room and close the door make sure she doesn't wake up . I went down only to see granny making the food ...

Me : granny !!

Granny : good morning my bunny , wait .. is it you ? In the early morning ? Am I dreaming ?

Me : granny ! It's not a dream ..... Today we have our match so I woke up .

Granny : oh ! Is Jimin waken too ?

Me: no . The sleepy donkey is still sleeping .

Granny : don't say like that , he is your elder brother . ... You must not say , you are a good boy , right ?

Me: ok , but whatever ....he will always be a donkey to me .

Granny : Jungkook !?

Me : I'm hungry , is the food not ready yet ?

Granny : it is , just a moment .

I sigh , patiently waiting for the food . I was waiting until I heard a loud noise . I think .... some one has fallen , and then the shout came over .. i quickly went there with granny following me , i saw there sleepy little jimin sliped on the matress by his ash ..

Jimin : ah! Uff !!! Who the hell putted this peice of cloth down here !?

Granny : jiminie , are you ok !? Is it hurts !? Stand up carefully , Jungkook come and help me .

Me and granny helped him to wake up , he got hurt in his feet , he event can't walk .

Jimin : hey ! You little ash ! Lift me carefully , it's hurting me !

Jungkook : ok , as you wish . Let's lift you carefully .

I said and lifted him in bridal style , he is not too much haevy to carry . As light as feather .

Jimin : hey ! Get me down you little bit of paper !!!!

Jungkook : ok , as you wish . I will get you down , right here .

I let go of my hands which made him hang up at my neck .

Jimin : ahh! I said you to put me down at the couch not to throw up right here ! I will fall you little bittergourd !! Hold me tight !

Jungkook : ok , as you wish .

I held him again and carried him to the couch . I gently put him down , he was really in pain .

Granny : ok jimin , did you freshen up !? If you did then sit here I'll bring the food, should i ?

Jimin : yeah ...

I was about to leave ..

Jimin : kookie !?

I turned around to face him ,

Me : yes !?

Jimin : you little pizza ....... .................................. ..... thank you !

He said with a cold and soft voice . His eyes shows he is really thankful , maybe he act cold , but he still loves and cares for me , i know that ! .

Jungkook : your welcome ! But , are YOU the one who is saying me 'thank you ' ?

Jimin : why any problem ???.

He said coldly .

Jungkook : no , it's very rare to hear the words from you , like 'sorry ' or ' thank you ' !

Jimin : whatever .....

He rolled his eyes and looked another way . Ok , let's shook of this things and prepare for the match . I will win , offcource i will !

I ate my breakfast with the sleepy donkey Jimin and left early , cuz we need to practice one more time .