Little girl

( listen the song above along the read , bts Danger )

Author POV : as i said before y/n was walking by the corridor and then she was held by a good-looking handsome man. She looked at him and a few conversations was held by them .

Y/n pov ~~

I was walking by the corridor and a boy gripped my hand . I looked at him with a small amount of anger . And after a while he talked.

The boy : you! Can't you see where are you going ? This time i didn't, but next will be your last one .

He let go of me and started to leave but this time i held him by my hand .

Y/n : you! First behave properly to people and who are you to talk to me like that?

The boy: shut up ... Don't you know me who am i ?

Y/n : you?. I don't know-and why will i know you ? Who are you ?

The boy : you don't know me ! .? .... Ahhh .. A NEWBIE . Ok , just wait until you get to know , who am i !

And then he was dragging me to somewhere .

Y/n : hey ! Leave me alone .!

I shouted out but no one was there to help me . But suddenly he stopped .

The boy : you little girl ! Shut up your little mouth and take my words in your little brain . You are new here so I'm not going to do anything but next time-

Y/n : what !? Next time? What will you do to me huh?

The boy : you girl-

?? : Stop it hyun- ahhh !

A girl shouted at him and he let me go . She came towards us .

?? : Stop it hyun . You're hurting her . You just can't always fire anyone without any reason .

The boy : but this girl -

?? : I saw her , and i saw YOU too . If i tell it to dad then you're done .

The boy : ok , but tell this girl to look forward after this day . It was me. , So i left but if other one . She would be in trouble . And i will be forever grateful for that .

?? : Taehyung ! Stop it . It's too much , don't you have your class , or you're just bunking it ? Will i tell it to dad ?

The boy : why you always have to pack dad with you . Every time ' will i tell to dad ? ' why ?

?? : Haha .. you're scared right ? 😏😏 . Now , go to your class or else -

The boy : okay okay !

And then he ran away from us . What was his name teehyung , taehyung !? ... Huh, whatever he is very naughty . The girl who was talking looked at me .

?? : Hello little sister and i am very sorry for the behaviour of my brother. . please don't mind it .

What ? That boy was her brother? I wonder how she be able to handle him ?

?? : Btw my name is nayeon . Nice to meet you . Yours?

Y/n : my name is jiyeon

We shaked hands .

Nayeon : okay . Which class is yours ? Let me find it . And maybe i can make friends for you .

Jiyeon: okay , thanks .

We went

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone ... The end of this chapter .

And thanks for 300 hundred veiws . And special thanks to my friends who have me a great time . Thanks for your kindness .