Sister

●jungkook pov ●

" jungkook!!!!!!!" I turned around and saw many boys coming towards me. " Thank god you're here ... Where's jiminie ?" A taehyung said . . " He fell down , he will be coming soon " i said . " That silly mouse always falls ... Let it be , let's go and practice . We need to win today " suga hyung said . We all headed to the court . And soon the game begins.

• author pov •

" Namjoon pass here !" Jin said. Soon the ball rolled to Jungkook , the master blaster . Tae came and tried to snatch the ball but failed. " Good Jungkook-ah " hobi cheared. The ball was ahead to the basket with Jungkook . Some boys were in front but Jungkook doesn't care , he made them confused and headed to the basket ... and a quick jump to the basket throwing it in . And it's one point !!! . " Very good " namjoon said. " Well done brother !" Taehyung said . " Uhm... Can I join !?" A voice cleared his throat , everyone looked to the direction . " Jimin hyung " taehyun said . " We heard you fell down !" Suga said . " Oh.. so this little piece of paper already told " Jimin glared Jungkook. Jungkook looked down.

" Hey stop it . Why ? We don't needed to know ?" Soobin asked . Jimin rolled his eyes . " Ok , let's continue " jin said.

• Jungkook pov •

I wonder why Jimin hyung always behaves like that to me. What i even did to him ? He always tease me , don't talk to me well. Somewhat it seems he hates me a lot , but at the same time he cares for me . He never try to make sure that , but I know . Why he does that ? Oh ! God please tell me. He acts sweet In front of everyone but when it comes to me , he never be that sweet . That serious face and cold voice appears whenever I appear. Sometimes I feel like to cry ... Does my own brother hates me ..? Am I not his brother ? . Just like the k dramas .... One is adopted . Am I adopted ?

" Jungkook !?" Someone shook me while I was walking with my thoughts. I looked there , a girl . I seems to be fimiliar to them . I smiled , " noona !" I jumped to her for a hug ." Long time no see little bro " she creased his back . " How are you , noona ?" I asked . " I'm fine thanks my dear ." She replied and pinched my cheeks . Uh....i forgot she is jeongyeon noona , maybe you know she is my cousin sister . She reads in Australia , she just came some days ago . We didn't met till now . She is my most favourite person , whom I love .

" I was passing by , i called you a hundred times but you didn't listen. Btw what were you thinking of ? " She asked . I bitted my lips , " um ... nothing important , let it be..... how long will you stay here ?" I asked ." Just two more days . I really miss you all " she said. " We too , uh ... did you met yn ? " I asked . " Yn ? " She looked of thinking . " Yn !? Oh ... Yes" she said. " But how did you know about her ?" She asked ." Actually .... she is our sister !" I said . I widened her eyes.." yes ... she is my sister , no one knows about it .. i don't know why ! Even she didn't know that we are her cousins or siblings " i said ." Please don't tell anyone " i pleaded.. she nodded . Just by then the school bell rang ." Ok ... good ...i think You must go . See you " she said and left . I headed to my class .