! New !

It's a next day . I'm very excited today because today is .....

' knock knock ' was heard from the door . I went to open it . As i opened i was very surprised , it was mom holding a gift .

Mom : happy birthday baby !

You : thanks mom . What's that in your hands .

Mom: this !? Guess what is it ?

You : ummm.... I don't know please tell .

Mom : okay , open it then .

I opened the box . It helds a note and a package that is gift rapped . I was very curious to know .

I tried to open the envelope but mom rejected .

Mom: wait y/n , i need you to give me something before you see any of the things .

You : umm... What's it ?

Mom: i want you to give me a promise , today is your birthday . So , if you lied then you're day might not run well . So, you'll have to promise me with your whole heart .

You : yeah , tell me .

Mom : i want you to promise me that you'll read that note when I'll tell you . And you might open the gift . And another , you'll always have to obey me if you like it or not . But , don't worry I'll not be doing anything wrong so no worries . Do you get me ?

You : umm... Okay , but-

Mom : no buts , you have to promise back .

She forwarded her baby finger towards me for the promise . I don't know what is she talking about , but she will never do something wrong right ?

I joined my finger with hers .

You : promise !

Mom : good . Now you may open your gift . But the letter , keep it safely for the future . Ok ?

You : okay .

I opened the gift , i was very happy to see it . It's a WRIST PHONE ! . the one I always asked for .

You : thank you very much for this mom ! I love you .

Mom : welcome . Momy loves her angel too . Aren't you going to school today?

You : yes I will . Before that I need to see dad .

Mom : sorry dear . He went early , he had a meeting . He's really busy you know . But he said he will come home as soon as possible . Okay , go get ready I'll drop you today .

You : okay .

I got freshen up , ate breakfast and now , ready to go to school .

In the car ~

Mom started to drive . She can , cuz she the only one who would drive me to school when I was little .

Mom : dear , how's your new school going ?

You : um.. it's fine . It's very different from the school earlier , but I will manage .

Mom : ok , and how about your friends ? Did you made any ?

You : yes of course . You know mom yesterday I met a guy who was very naughty . I bumped into him and said sorry, even after that he tried to do something . But luckily a girl came and save me . She said she is his brother . But actually , they are still very different . And you know that she has two cousins , who are reading with me . They also have two cousin brothers . They two are twins . They said they have more .

Mom : wow ! Maybe that was a big day for you . So now you have friends .

You : yeah , at least i won't be alone .

Mom ( in a very low voice ) you're not alone y/n . I don't know how will I say that .

You : mom ?

Mom : Y-Yes ?

You : did you said something . Please repeat maybe i didn't able to hear .

Mom : nothing sweetheart , it's was just-nevermind . Your school is here .

You : okay mom , bye .

Mom : bye . May your day goes well today . Me or dad will pick up !

You : alright .

As i said i ran through the gate . I went to my building.

I entered my class . Sat there where i sat before . Opened my book and tried to read .

?? : Hey , hello !

I looked up , looking at a familiar face . I quickly recognise him .

You : hello . Good morning .

?? : Mind me if I sit here .

You : no come on .

I gave them place . He sat in the left side .he looked towards me after arranging his stuffs .

You : hey here's your brother gone kai ?

Kai : he ? Actually he had another class . Today's first is mathematics . But he had history .

You : ooo. First period history ? Isn't that a bit boring , in the early morning ?

Kai : yess , it is . But what can we even do ? We're just going to do what the school said .

You : hmmm.... Umm kai ? How old are you ?

Kai : me ? I'm 10 years old . but taehyun is older than me . With 6 mins

You : oo .

Kai : why do you ask ?

You : nothing . Do you know where momo and sana went ?

Kai : they two ? They went to our grandparents .

You : hmm , so today only you and me .

Kai : huh ... Yes . It's really boring .

Kai : maybe others are still here .

You : others ? Who's they ?

Kai : oh they ? They are our cousins and siblings .

You : cousins and siblings ? Tell me how much you all are ?

Kai : haha ... We are so many , you just saw us . Who are just six of all . There are more many . Actually we ARE a lot of .

You : what do you mean by siblings ?

Kai : our siblings , we are total five . Wait , let the class over . I'll show you all of them .

You : okay . But i can't be able to keep all in my little mind . So just show me siblings first . Is that okay ,?

Kai : yes , little flower .

And the class started .

Time flows to lunch .~~

Kai : okay y/n . Are you ready to meet them .?

You : yeah .

We went towards the cantin . Lots of students are there . Offcource , for eating . I looked towards the table when huen gave some boys a call.

Huening kai : HYUNGS !!!!!!

HE SHOUTED .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any guess who are they ???

Maybe you know . Right ?

It's my longest part i ever written . Maybe you will like it .

Stay tuned for the next .

Thanks for 400 reads thank you very much .