!!Granny !!

Y/n pov ~

I am sitting in my room on my bed, yeah it's morning and just waken up ,still thinking about yesterday.....about that present mom handed me. What's the letter about? And why can't I open it? It's very confusing.....arhhh, better I wake up or I'll be late for school.

After I brush my teeth I came back where I was. To the closet for my school.

I knock on my door came out. I went and opened the door only to see dad.

Dad: good morning, cupcake.

You: good morning dad .

Dad : I was thinking about a thinking question 🤔 .

you : umm....you're thinking about a THINKING Question? What that means? ( a little confused by his words)

Dad : hahaha , don't worry. Actually I'm always like this. MYSTERIOUS! ..huh OK, I was really thinking of you to take to your granny's house. Surely Wanna go , aren't you?

You: granny !? You mean my granny!?

He just nodded on my question with his little smile. I jumped on him and gave a tight hug. I said still in the lap.

You : yay! I want to, when are we going?

Dad : umm...Maybe RIGHT NOW!

You : wow ! I'll change.

Dad : OK take your time, get ready. We'll be down.

You : but school?

Dad : no school for today.

He left. I was choosing a good one. And I chose this 👇

I went downstairs only to see mom and dad waiting for me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback~

[ Bedroom of parents ]

Mom pov ~

____________

__________________

_________________________

Author : Mr.kim just came back from the office right now changing his clothes . while Mrs.kim is cleaning the bed for the sleep with her thoughts in her head . Mr.kim changed and came back to the bed for sleep . He saw Mrs.kim sitting on the bed thinking something .....he furrowed his brows and asked her .......

Mr.kim : what happened honey , what is the thing , that is disturbing you ?

Mrs.kim : nothing , just ..... thinking about y/n . What will happen when she will get to know about ......, And how will I tell that to her ? Now I wished.....i never had that deal with ........