CHAPTER 4: A LIFE SAVED, A LIFE GIVEN (DEADLY LIFE)

"Ding dong dong ding! A body has been discovered! Everyone, please make you way to Goya Arachi's Ultimate Lab! Seems like someone wanted mister stripper to keep living and killed someone!"

"Goya!" Rano yelped.

Kenjari stood still, like a statue, as he stared at the body. The ninja's eyes were widened slightly, and his mouth was pressed into a thin line.

Several others came bursting into the room. Ikari, followed by Jennifer, Ouchi, and Emily.

Emily screamed. Ikari let out a cry, and Jennifer stumbled, wide-eyed as she stared at the body.

Several dings rang through the room, and Horiuchi pulled out his handbook.

[INVESTIGATION: START!]

The victim is Goya Arachi, the Ultimate Tattoo Artist.

Time of death was 1:24 pm.

The body was found in Goya Arachi's Ultimate Lab at 1:28 pm.

The cause of death was an extreme allergic reaction.

>Truth Bullet-Monokuma File

Horiuchi put away his handbook and looked around.

"The time of death is a lot closer this time." Rano said.

>Truth Bullet: Time Of Death

A small white bottle lay on the ground, liquid spilling out of it. Jennifer walked up to it.

"I recognize this." She said. "It's a protein drink."

>Truth Bullet-Spilled Protein Drink

Horiuchi moved around, looking at the body from a closer angle. Goya's throat and face were extremely red, a sign of the reaction that killed him.

>Truth Bullet-State Of Body

"Horiuchi! I found something." Emily called. Horiuchi went over to her. On one of the tables near Goya's body lay two small bottles, a container of protein, and a spoon. The spoon was wet. Horiuchi picked up one of the bottles. It was empty, and marked CYANIDE in big letters. The other bottle was marked ANTIDOTE.

>Truth Bullet-Cyanide Bottle
>Truth Bullet-Antidote Bottle
>Truth Bullet-Protein Container

Horiuchi looked back at the group, and went up to Ikari.

"Ikari, just to be sure, you have an alibi, right?"

"Yeah. I was with Ouchi. We can account for each other." Ikari said.

>Truth Bullet-Ikari's Account

"Okay. Thank you."

He then went over to Emily.

"Emily, just to make sure, everyone in our group has an alibi, right?"

"Yeah. You, me, Rano, Jen, and Chino were all talking. We saw Goya a few minutes before he died though." Said Emily.

"Thank you."

>Truth Bullet-Emily's Account

"You have anything else on here?"

"Yeah." Emily said again, messing with her skirt. "There was a stool blocking the door. And Ide was unable to do anything as well."

"Speaking of which, he okay?"

"I think. Monokuma came in and said something about an antidote a few minutes before we discovered the body."

>Truth Bullet-Stool
>Truth Bullet-Ide's Condition

Horiuchi nodded. "Thanks again."

"He said that 'cause of a certain someone, the antidote could be given.'" Emily said, quoting Monokuma.

Horiuchi continued to investigate, not finding anything else.

He sighed. This was gonna be a bit hard to do with such few clues.

Suddenly, the intercom rang.

"Attention students! The fourth Class Trial is ready to begin! Everyone, please proceed to the elevator on the first floor." Monokuma said.

Horiuchi sighed as the students headed to the first floor elevator. They crowded inside, including Ide, who was feeling good enough to join them. One less student in their group.

Once the elevator arrived, the students took their places on their podiums.

Jira's podium was adorned with a portrait of a skull, and Goya's had a messy scribble of pink ink over it.

A student was killed. Goya Arachi, the Ultimate Tattoo Artist.

And their killer was somewhere in this room.

CHAPTER 4; A LIFE SAVED, A LIFE GIVEN
(DEADLY LIFE)
(End)

CHAPTER 4, A LIFE SAVED, A LIFE GIVEN
(CLASS TRIAL)
(Begin)

DANGANRONPA NEGATIVE
STUDENTS ALIVE: 9
_____________________________________
Word count: 636 words.