ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"This is stupid, I can't believe I lost again!" you whine, placing your hands on your cheeks.

"The game is brilliant, you are the one who is stupid"    

You playfully glare at the young pharaoh as he smiles at you, and crosses his arms over his chest.

Tutankhamun and you were engaging in a board game until he has beaten you again in it for the third time.

It looks like a chessboard but it is played in a very different way than chess.

You have been doing this for the past few days, playing all sorts of games.

"I'm not stupid" you mumble with annoyance.

Tutankhamun stares at you, enjoying the childish expressions you are making.

The way you are pouting is so beautiful.

It is the same way, Zahra-

Tut pulls himself out of his thoughts when you a messenger enters the chamber, holding a scroll.

"Your royal majesty" the messenger starts, bowing his head slightly.

"Her royal highness, Queen Ankhesenamun has sent this to you, my pharaoh"

Tutankhamun rolls his eyes, taking the scroll away from the man before dismissing him.

"Aren't you going to read it?" you ask with a curious tone.

"No, because I already know what is written in it" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"What is written in it?"

"She wants to stay in Amarna, and she also wishes that we both get a divorce" he explains emotionlessly.

"So...are you going to grant her wish about divorce"

Tutankhamun chuckles slightly, leaning back in his chair.

"Would you get in a relationship with a married man?"

Without hesitating, you answer.

"No, never!" You spat out.

"Then I will grant her wish"

"Huh?"

You are confused by what just happened, yet Tutankhamun changes the subject.

"Are you and (F/n) close?" He inquires.

"Yes, I and Baba are close...or at least that's what I thought" you mutter.

Indeed, you used to tell your father everything, and considered him also as a friend.

However, the secrets he kept from you, made you sad.

"I envy your father for keeping you safe, I didn't even get to be a good father for my daughters"

Indeed, you remember that Tutankhamun had two daughters, who died prematurely, which has them buried in the same tomb as him.

You start feeling sympathy for the young pharaoh.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure they are in a better place now"

Tutankhamun smiles slightly.

"I can't wait to be with them both in the afterlife..." he stops talking suddenly when he sees your tears.

"Why are you crying?"

When you were about to answer, a guard rushes in quickly.

"Your highness, there is an insane boy who is screaming in the hallways of the palace, we caught him"

You and Tutankhamun give each other a look, before following after the man.

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠

You stare at the boy in shock as he stares back at you.

Tutankhamun, on the other hand, is very jealous of the boy.

"What did you just say?" you demand, trying to process what you just heard.

"I just said that you are my mother" the dark-haired boy repeats, but this time in ancient Egyptian language.

Tutankhamun tenses up, even more, realizing that this is your son from the future.

"What is your name, and what are you doing here?"

"Sherif" he introduces himself, before taking a deep breath in, preparing himself for what he is going to say.

"And I'm here to save you and end this madness"

You gulp, and examine the boy one more time.

"Who is your father?"

"My father is..."

A/n: ohhh, it turns out that you a son, who do you is his father?