Zkehxhbsdh

El, my fictional character that plays stories in my head. He never existed, and never will. It is just a thought, a simple lie. To simple for me to understand. All of this is false of course. It always surprises me, these stories. This life I've led is crumbly and rotting. This is not what I expected, I could have never prepared myself for this road. Even if I spent thousands of years allowing the thought to process, it would never work. There's something missing, but I don't know what it is. When did the creases begin to crack? I'm finally losing control after all these years. I can feel myself slowly turning to ash. This is not me. This is not me. Who is she? I do not know her. I'm switching my identity into something I know I am not. This ploy is not a tactic but a mess.  Oh, vanquisher of light, destroyer of evil, what have you done to me? Please turn back time, make it as it once was. I'm afraid. I'm afraid. Make it all end, before it becomes to much, let me run. How much further can I push myself? Let me go, let my fly. I feel so trapped and dislocated. This is not right. You make me wish for things I shouldn't have the desire to have. This is so toxic, we should show eachother out better selves instead of the scars. Something is very wrong El, so very wrong. I don't know how to fix it. I want to restart; replay the movie and let's go down different roads. That connect in the future- not now. This is so hard, I cant remember how to walk. Let me be alone and safe, let's let this stop before it's to late, I'm breaking to fast.