Unwell

I don't feel my best today, it's like I'm falling continuously. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. What have I become? Who am I really? I'm so lost I just want to find the answers, why must life be so hard? Why must I feel, let me bleed before I start to feel again. Let the blood pour from my body onto a cloth that is tucked away into a bottle- filled with pills and bloody paper towels, that contains my repressed emotions. I want to slice but I know I mustn't; not here, not today. I have to be strong and make my kitten proud. I want to see him happy, I don't know why, but I really do. I'm sad when he's sad and I'm happy when he's happy. What is happening to me? I don't understand this it's all a mess. Everything is changing around me, but it isn't crashing; not yet. The stress, the anxiety, and the fear is all gathering up in a big storm that's about to blow. I want to go home and see my kitten again I miss him so very much. I feel so alone and tired, I don't want to do this anymore. My thoughts are filled with him! Why, oh why what is wrong with me! I'm more honest with words written on paper then those that are spoken from my mouth. This day seems to never end, I want to go home. To many things have happened in this spot at Marsha's I don't want to remember it I just want to go home.