Relax - KageHina

Caregiver: Hinata, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima
Regressor: Kageyama

Hinata leaned over, poking Kageyama.

"What do you want?"

"Your notes."

Kageyama sighed. He tossed over his notebook, writing down things in a different one. For that whole class period, he'd ignored the ginger and everyone else. It was relaxing and allowed his kind to fog slightly.

Hinata poked him again.

Kageyama sighed. "What?"

"Are you coming to afternoon practice?"

"Of course I am, dummy."

Hinata laughed. "Cool." He climbed over into Kageyama's lap. "I'm gonna arm wrestle with Nishinoya today!"

"Cool." Kageyama shifted uncomfortably. He hated people sitting in his lap when he felt a bit foggy.

Hinata poked his cheeks. "Kageyama~"

"What do you want?"

"Can I have your jacket?"

"No." Kageyama shifted again. Practice would be in ten minutes. He just had to wait ten minutes. It would be okay if he could just-

"Tobio! Tobio! Tobio!"

And now he was frustrated. Lovely. "What do you want?!"

Hinata startled. He went quiet, noticing Kageyama's little bits of fiddling. That was a habit when he was trying not to slip and it would get worse from there.

"Well?! What is so important?!"

Hinata got up, grabbing both of their bags. "Let's go."

Kageyama watched, confused.

"Hey, come on. We can walk down to the gym. We'll relax there."

Kageyama walked with him, silent. He got to relax? That was amazing... He hadn't gotten to relax recently.

Hinata discovered that the other first year's we're in the club's room and paused. "Hm."

Kageyama went into the corner of the room, sitting down. Yachi looked up as he sat down, confused. "You're early? I thought you and Hinata had more studying to do."

Kageyama didn't respond, just holding Hinata close when the ginger sat down. His body felt nice against his own. He yawned, huddling into him.

Yamaguchi looked over, stopping his conversation with Tsukishima. He got up, opening the cabinet next to him. He found a blanket and wrapped it around Kageyama. Kageyama whined softly at him, not expecting the touch.

"Sorry, sorry." Yamaguchi rubbed his hair.

Kageyama hummed. He stuck his thumb in his mouth, sucking on it and huddling into Hinata's side.

"Shove it where the sun doesn't shine Daichi! I don't care about the test!"

Kageyama was startled again. He was confused, not expecting the outburst. The third years were walking in, Suga being loud as usual and the other two sighing behind him. Kageyama whined, started to get fussy. Hinata turned and covered his ears. "Shhhh, shhhh, shhhh. I know. I know."

Sugawara looked over. He gasped. "Crap." He hurried over, cupping Kageyama's face. "Hey, hey. I'm sorry. Was it too loud?"

Kageyama nodded, sniffling.

"Was today not a good day? Hm?" Suga rubbed his hair, smiling fondly at him. Kageyama gulped softly. "That feels nice?"

Kageyama realized that he was safe to do as he needed now and slipped fully into his headspace. He drooled a bit, giggling as Sugawara rubbed his hair.