Vase - SakuAtsu

Caregiver. Sakusa
Regressor: Atsumu

"Atsumu, baby it's bath time!"

Atsumu whined from his perch on the couch. "Don't want bath. Too early!"

Sakusa sighed heavily. All day Atsumu had been fussy and misbehaving and just plain out rude. It's as if the manners he had went out the window and he didn't care how he acted. "We take baths all the time."

"No!"

"Yes." Sakusa held out his hands. "Come on baby. I'll get out your bath light. That'll be fun, right?"

Atsumu squirmed. "Don't wanna." He rolled off the couch and plopped in front of his drawings. "Look!"

"Those are lovely but you need a bath from the juice all over you. You haven't taken a bath in a few days."

Atsumu pouted. "I drink water."

"You want water?"

"Yeah!"

Sakusa got him the water and went to go get him a bath. The whole time he just sort of played with the water as it filled the tub. Atsumu must have been getting really upset due to their recent volleyball match. Poor thing had sobbed his little heart out when they got home and when bigger had been sleeping a lot more instead of improving his skills.

"Alright baby come here."

There was a crash and Sakusa hurried to the living room.

"Did you get hurt? What's wrong?"

Atsumu whined loudly at him. In front of him was a case and his now broken cup. "Clean!"

"Atsumu Miya. Did you seriously shatter a vase to stop from getting a bath?"

Atsumu giggled.

Sakusa took a deep breath. He bent down to Atsumu's level. "Go get yourself undressed and in the tub. Now."

Atsumu shook his head.

"That was not a question young man. Go get in the tub or every piece of technology is being kept from you for a week."

Atsumu shrank back. He knew what he did. He always knew what he did when he broke things. He got up and went to the bathroom before sitting in the tub without his clothes, face hot with embarrassment. Why would he do something like that? Why was he so bad?

Sakusa returned and Atsumu noticed a small cut on his palm. Sakusa simply sat down and started to wash off Atsumu. He used his favorite strawberry scented soap and rubbed his back as he rinsed him off just like any other loving bath. "Would you like your tiger towel?"

Atsumu nodded silently.

Sakusa hummed. He got out the large towel and helped Atsumu out of his bath and get dried off. Atsumu was taken to their room where he was dressed and given careful kisses.

Why was he getting so many loving touches? He didn't want this. He wanted to be yelled at. He wanted a spanking or something. His past caregiver never gave him attention like Sakusa did and he had always been yelled at for being bad.

Why couldn't he just be yelled at instead of seeing Sakusa being sad?

"Daddy?"

"Hm?"

"Can I has crayons?"

"Of course baby. You know where they are, go grab them." Sakusa sat on the couch.

Atsumu got his crayons and scribbled on paper, silent. Sakusa started to drift off and Atsumu climbed on the couch with him. "Daddy loves me?"

"I do love you little one."

"Why not mad?"

"Because it's something that you do because you feel off. We're going to get those gross habits gone."

"When I broke stuffs with other Daddy he gave spanks. Why you don't give spanks?"

"Because no one deserves it. I may have been mad but I will never hurt you my love." Sakusa pulled him down and kissed his forehead. "What did you draw?"

"A pitcher!"

"A picture? Of what?"

"Is says 'm sorries."

"Oh thank you my little baby bee." He eased Atsumu to sit properly with him. "Let's see if we can make more nice pictures."

Atsumu picked up a crayon and huddled into Sakusa's side. "Draw a bee and a flower."

"Do you remember how to do that? Hm?"

"Mhmm! Circle and more circle and lines." He started scribbling out what he could manage.

"Do you want a paccy?"

"Peas."

"Here you go." Sakusa found one in the box of gear next to him and got Atsumu to hold it in his mouth. He helped with drawing and cuddled Atsumu.

His hand did feel sore but he knew that was his fault for not being careful. All that mattered was getting Atsumu to feel better. He knew that Atsumu didn't know how to act quite yet. But it would all be okay.

"This is such a lovely picture. Can you hang it on the fridge?"

Atsumu rubbed his eyes. The bath must have made him tired. He nodded off, resting on Sakusa's chest.

Since he was asleep Sakusa called Osamu, worried.

"Hey Sakusa. Need something?"

"I need to be quick. Atsumu is sleeping right now. But do you know anything about his old caregiver?"

"Ah. He's small right now. Well, that guy was just really rude and over the top with punishments. He also did a lot of positive trigger things to force regression when around people who didn't know Atsu got small. It was awful."

"I see. And he acted out?"

"He does that for attention but I promise I got a lot of that trained out of him. Did he throw a tantrum?"

"No but he broke one of our vases."

"I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be. Do you have any tips?"

"Give him his bee stuffie and a pillow next time that happens. He knows what to do and he'll calm enough to talk."

"Thank you."

Atsumu stirred. "Daddy?"

"Hi baby. You need something?"

"Who is talkin to?"

"Osamu. You wanna say hi?"

Atsumu nodded. "Can sees me?" Sakusa turned on his camera. Atsumu got close to the phone and lazily smiled. "Hi bubba."

"Hey little guy. You okay?"

"Mhmm! Daddy gave me snuggles."

"Great. Did you behave?"

"Oh... sorta."

"It's okay. You tried as best you could. I gotta go now little man. I love you."

Atsumu kissed the screen. "Love you!"

Sakusa sighed. What a slobbery little boy. He hung up and kissed Atsumu's hair. "Let's just stay here for a while so you're comfy, okay?"

"Mhmm! Later we make tacos!"

"What? Why tacos?"

"Love spicy food." Atsumu bumped his head into Sakusa's. "Love Daddy too."

"I love you..." Sakusa set him back down and smiled. Precious boy.