Baby Stuff - IwaOi

Caregiver: Iwaizumi
Regressor: Oikawa

Iwaizumi leaned back, taking a deep breath. Oikawa was was sitting next to him, watching Moana intently.

"Hey Tooru, feeling small?"

Oikawa shifted, not hearing him. This was a common thing for him when he was starting to regress.

Iwaizumi sat up, rubbing his back. "Prince, you okay?" Oikawa turned, latching onto him. "Oh, are we quiet today?"

Oikawa whined loudly.

"What is it?"

"Can't get really little..."

Iwaizumi hummed. He picked up a blanket, wrapping him in it. "Do you want anything?"

"I want a baby blanky." Oikawa furrowed his brows. "And paccy and sippy and baby toys and jammies!"

"I can't get those for you right now Prince."

Oikawa furrowed his brows further. He looked up and then down. "And Maki and Mat can't get me baby stuff cause they're broke."

Iwaizumi chuckled softly. "But Papa will give you some when he can."

"Body else gets cool toys! I no get itty bitty bitty cause I has no baby stuffs and it sucks!"

Iwaizumi picked up Oikawa's stuffed bear. "You have Mr. Cinnamon."

Oikawa snatched the bear and held it to his chest. "MINE!"

Iwaizumi leaned down and quirked a brow. "Why are you such a grumpy baby? Is it bedtime?"

Oikawa shrunk back, shaking his head hurriedly. "No bed! No bed!"

Iwaizumi chuckled softly. He got up and stretched. "I'm goin to bed without you."

Oikawa screamed into a pillow, kicking. "NO! NO BED!"

"What have I said about the tantrums little guy?"

Oikawa crawled over and clung to his leg. "I sorry Papa."

Iwaizumi leaned down and lifted his slightly larger frame. "Baby love... we are going to have to learn how to control your anger."

Oikawa blew a raspberry against Iwaizumi's cheek. He giggled softly. "My Papa."

"Your papa."

Iwaizumi carried him upstairs and put him in bed. As he got ready for bed he thought about the lack of toys and little gear Oikawa had and was saddened by it. He did everything he could to make him feel safe and let him have fun but could not buy him things. No matter what he would always be a little boy but both knew it felt a little less than what they wanted without the blocks and paccy and pajamas Oikawa had wanted for so long.

"Papa!"

Iwaizumi looked over from putting clothes away. "What is it little one?"

"Can I wear super big Papa clothes?"

Iwaizumi nodded. He got out a really large sweater and walked over to the bed. "Arms up!"

Oikawa put his arms up and Iwaizumi helped him out of the t-shirt he had on. "Where's baby?!"

Iwaizumi got the shirt off of him.

"Baby here!"

Iwaizumi laughed as he helped Oikawa into the sweater, knowing clothing was always difficult to handle while he was in his headspace. Oikawa sat there in his boxers and sweater, suckling on his thumb. He was picked up again placed in Iwaizumi's lap where his hair was brushed.

"Mm... Papa?"

"Yes?"

"You still love me even if I sad?"

"I will love you always." Iwaizumi turned him around. "Why are you sad?"

"Jus wan some toys..."

Iwaizumi hummed. "How about next time you're small I'll find you stuff?"

Oikawa nodded. He pressed his forehead against Iwaizumi's. His eyes closed and he just kind of swayed back and forth.

"Sleepy?"

Oikawa nodded. He leaned into his caregiver and they laid down, Oikawa suckling on his thumb again.

****

Iwaizumi walked into Oikawa's home, holding his book bag. "Oikawa!"

"What do you want?"

He went into Oikawa's room, holding up his bag. "I have something for you."

Oikawa grabbed the bag and sat down. "Why'd you get me things?"

"Just look."

Oikawa opened the bag and took out a few different packages and looked through the rest of his bag. There was a baby blue blanket at the bottom of the bag, not that large. Oikawa held it to his chest, shocked.

"Is it soft enough?"

Oikawa nodded hurriedly. He opened the packages, eyes wide. There was a stuffed animal rabbit, blue pacifier, a few wooden blocks, and a little sippy cup. Oikawa held the new little gear, rocking back and forth.

"Are you okay?"

Oikawa looked up with tears in his eyes. "Papa... papa... papa..."

Iwaizumi held his face in his hands. He smiled. "I promised."

Oikawa huddled close. "I can have sippy juice! An paccy! And nap time! Pay time!"

Iwaizumi kissed his forehead. "Even if you didn't have these things you would still be my little boy. My beautiful little Prince."

Oikawa shifted. "Sippy juice and pay?"

Iwaizumi nodded, lifting him up. "Apple?"

Oikawa nodded. He was put in the living room and watched Iwaizumi pour him juice. He sipped at the juice and fiddled with his blanket, staring at Iwaizumi.

"What is it hon?"

"I love you papa."

Iwaizumi leaned down. "I love you too." He leaned down and kissed his hair. "Someone needs a bath."

"Later!"

Iwaizumi nodded. He watched Oikawa play with his blocks, seeing how content he was.

"You feeling okay?"

Oikawa nodded. He licked one of the blocks and giggled. Iwaizumi realized he finally reached farther than normal and picked him up. Iwaizumi rocked him in his arms, helping him with his bottle. "Oh sleepy boy... how old are you?"

Oikawa huddled closer, holding up a finger. Iwaizumi hummed. He found his pacifier and rocked him back and forth. They relaxed on the couch, Oikawa's soft suckling one of the only sounds in the room.