Angry - DaiSuga

Regressor: Daichi
Caregiver: Sugawara

Some days were really tough. Extremely tough. Angering.

Daichi definitely had anger issues that he sometimes dealt with in ways others didn't understand. The main way he tried calming down was deep breaths. That didn't always work so when he was at home he laid down by himself of with Sugawara and cried and whined. Then, his mind turned that of a child's.

It was relaxing and very helpful.

Today though, he had gotten so angry he'd nearly hit someone. He would never hit someone on purpose. Daichi was now sat in his room, holding onto his bookbag and crying softly. What was wrong with him?

"Sugawara is here for you! You two behave while we're gone!"

Daichi tossed his bag to the floor and opened his bedroom door to let him in. He grabbed the smaller male and closed the door back. Suga startled, staring up at Daichi. "Dude what the hell?!"

Daichi cried harder, holding onto him tighter. "I did something so bad!"

Sugawara took a deep breath. "Mhmm? How about we sit down?"

Daichi sat down and Sugawara took his hands, leaning down on the floor in front of him. "I almost hit someone Suga... I just got so mad and I couldn't stop it..."

"Oh but baby you didn't. You held back."

"I hurt my hand!" Daichi started to rock. He held his hand, whining softly. "It hurts."

Suga took his hand and kissed the knuckles. "Lovely hands for a lovely boy with a lovely heart. Such a kind heart."

Daichi tried not to whine.

"I bet the pain is making you want to be tiny, hm?" Suga stood and opened his bag. "I brought over a new bottle and a new coloring book. How do those sound?"

Daichi realized how out of it he was and just got frustrated. "Suga!"

"You don't have to, it was a suggestion."

Daichi whined loudly and cried. His legs kicked lightly and he gripped his shirt. "I don't feel good!"

Sugawara took his shirt into his hands. "Arms up."

Daichi raised his arms and Suga removed his shirt. He replaced it with a lighter shirt and found him some sweatpants.

"Oh my lovely boy we are going to play a wiggle game."

Daichi huffed. He wasn't quite in the headspace for this yet but he needed help. Sugawara smiled the warmest smile he could muster.

"Beautiful boy. So tiny by now. A cute little one all ready for Papa to fix everything?"

Daichi's mind went blank for a moment before pure bliss reached his mind. He giggled softly. "Papa..."

"Oh and there he is." Sugawara hugged him. "Let's get those icky feelings away now."

Daichi nodded and let himself be led to the floor. He laid down and Sugawara kissed his forehead. He pat Daichi's stomach and smiled.

"Ready?"

"Mhmm!"

Suga laughed before tickling him. "Silly!"

Daichi wiggled and kicked, laughing. "Papa!"

Sugawara blew a raspberry on his stomach. "Baby!"

Daichi kept laughing until he started to hiccup and then whine. "No, no!"

Suga stopped and held him still. "Deep breaths."

Daichi held on, panting. He clung to his caregiver, staring. "Papa makes me nummies?"

"Of course! Everything feel better?"

Daichi sat up and clung to Sugawara. "Papa?"

"Hm?" Sugawara held Daichi's face in his hands. His poor little boy... he didn't look like he felt too good.

Daichi put his head on Sugawara's chest. "I'm not a bad boy?"

"You are not a bad boy and you have never been." Suga kissed his hair. He reached into his bag and found some crackers. "Want some nummies?"

Daichi perked up and grabbed a cracker. He nibbled at it, comfortable.

"Hey my love?"

"Mm?"

"What else do you need?"

Daichi looked up. "Mm no. Just sit wit Papa until need potty and den sit outside on da swing and go woo..."

Suga laughed. "Do we need to potty?"

Daichi sat up. "Go pee pee."

Suga got him to stand and walked him to the bathroom. Daichi had to sit down, wobbly.

"Papa!"

"Yeah bud?"

"Is peeing! Look!"

Suga only glanced over. "Great job!"

Daichi laughed. He always had an oddly inappropriate way of thinking when he was in a younger headspace but it was to be expected when he didn't realize what he was saying. He got up and Suga helped him clean up.

"Want to go outside now?"

Daichi held onto Sugawara. "No shoes?"

"No, you don't have to wear shoes. It's okay." Suga walked him outside and sat down on the hammock they had hung up one summer. Daichi laid on Sugawara's chest, whining softly. "Oh what is it my love?"

"Love..."

"Hm?"

"Love Papa very much. Just wanna be good."

"And you are good. The best boy in the whole world." He kissed Daichi's hair, rubbing his back. "Yeah... such a sweet baby."

Daichi looked up. "Nose rub?"

Sugawara ran his fingertip over Daichi's nose, just on the bridge. Daichi closed his eyes and hummed.

"My papa, my papa. Only my papa!"

Sugawara laughed. "Oh sweet baby."

Daichi kissed Suga's hand. He played with his free fingers and just kept whispering nonsense. His babbles were soft and downright adorable so it was allowed. Suga just kept whispering back and making kiss noises to entertain his little one.

"Papa..."

"We're awake?"

"Mhmm... mm not feeling as tiny now."

"Do you want me to use my big boy voice now?" Sugawara questioned.

"Just a little."

"Okay, I can do that." Suga went to rubbing just Daichi's back and holding his hand. Daichi laid there for a bit until he looked up. "Hey..."

"Suga... how'd I get out here?"

"Well we had some crackers and pottied and then you wanted to sit outside. So now we're just chilling."

Daichi hummed. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Feels like I napped."

Sugawara sat up with him and kissed his cheek. "Mind telling me why you got angry?"

"I don't really remember at this point."

"Fair."

Daichi turned to Sugawara and just held him, rocking the hammock with one of his feet.

"Hey..."

"Mm?"

"I love you."

Daichi opened his eyes. He kissed Sugawara's hair. "I love you too."

They stayed there until a chill came over Daichi and he went inside, Sugawara in his arms as they cuddled in his room.