Sunshine - BokuAka

Caregiver: Bokuto
Regressor: Akaashi

Bokuto looked at Akaashi, smiling. "Hey sweetie, do you mind if little Hina comes over?"

Akaashi looked up from his stuffed animals. "Mm?"

"Can little Hina come over? He needs a babysitter."

"Is okay..." Akaashi picked up his sippy cup. "Can I has a more juice?"

"Of course!" Bokuto picked up the sippy cup from his hands. "Apple?"

"Mhmm." Akaashi picked up his stuffed rabbit. "Thank you Daddy."

Bokuto smiled. He refilled the sippy. After a bit Kenma dropped off Hinata, bringing his bag. "He still needs a nap and is around two."

Bokuto picked up Hinata. "Got it!"

Hinata waved to Kenma. "Bye bye Daddy!"

"Bye buddy, I'll come get you later. Love you!"

Hinata sent him a grin. "I love you!"

Akaashi only glanced up. He was too into the game he was playing with his stuffed animals to care much. Bokuto set down Hinata and opened his bag. "Goodness buddy. How about you play with Akaashi while I go get some snacks for you?"

Hinata crawled over to Akaashi and picked up one of his stuffed animals. Akaashi grabbed the toy hurriedly. "No, no!"

Bokuto looked over. "Hon, let Hinata play."

"But is my bunny."

"Be nice." Bokuto set down a bowl of pretzels. Akaashi didn't like pretzels...

"Daddy?"

"Hm?"

"I has yogurt?"

"I got you pretzels lovey. We don't have yogurt."

Akaashi stared up at him. Why did Hinata get what he wanted but he couldn't? He took it as not wanting to upset Hinata but got even quieter, watching Hinata play with his toys. Akaashi just held his favorite bunny, dozing off. He startled as Hinata grabbed onto him. "Kashi!"

Akaashi whined softly, going into a farther headspace to calm himself. Hinata giggled and grabbed onto his bunny.

"Bunny!"

"My..."

Hinata sat there with Akaashi's bunny. Akaashi grabbed a coloring book, frustrated. Hinata touched too much and was so unbearably loud and mean to him. Sure he didn't mean it but it was annoying that Bokuto was ignoring the signs of Akaashi getting upset.

Akaashi colored his sheet, backed up into a corner. Hinata was playing with Bokuto, giggling.

Akaashi got comfortable for his nap, not wanting to bother Bokuto. He might as well with Bokuto playing favorites.

"Sweetie, out of the corner." Bokuto picked up Akaashi. "Come lay down."

"I napping doe."

"Well we nap in a good bed for good boys."

Akaashi nodded.

"How old are you right now lovey?"

"Is tee maybes."

"Maybes?"

"Sontines is a baby n stup."

Bokuto hummed. He laid him down in his bed, petting his hair carefully. Bokuto smiled down at him. "Feeing okay?"

"Wan ogurt."

Bokuto smiled sadly at him. "Maybe later."

Akaashi looked over to the other side of the bed. Hinata was sleeping and looked perfectly fine. Akaashi felt gross though. He shifted, whining.

"What is it?"

"Sleep wit Daddy?"

"I gotta watch both you and Hinata Keiji. I promise that I'll let you sleep with me later though."

Akaashi whined again.

Bokuto kissed his forehead. "I love you sweetheart."

Akaashi huffed at him before turning over. For the whole nearly two hour duration of what was supposed to be his nap he couldn't sleep. He was too angry, too jealous for something like that. Hinata got bugs and kisses and toys and he had to sit in the corner and be quiet. It made him so sad to know that Bokuto may not like having him and may like Hinata.

When Hinata woke up Akaashi followed him downstairs, walking. "Daddy says no run."

Hinata just giggled, running downstairs.

Bokuto caught him at the end of the stairs and bounced him. "Well then! You woke up!"

Hinata giggled loudly. "Daddy is here?!"

"Not yet! But soon, sunshine!"

Akaashi gasped softly as Bokuto called Hinata his dearest nickname. How dare he?

Akaashi just walked downstairs and went to the kitchen, sitting under the table. He played with a fidget spinner, something older him hated.

"Keiji! Out from under there!"

Akaashi startled, hitting his head on the underside of the table. "Ow... ow."

Bokuto pulled him from under the table. "What has gotten into you? Goodness."

Akaashi fiddled. His head hurt so bad. "Help..."

Bokuto just set him in the play area, not hearing the whisper. Hinata played with Bokuto though and he seemed okay. Why was Akaashi being ignored? He was Bokuto's little. That was his caregiver. Was he not good enough because he was quieter?

Akaashi pulled his knees to his table, tears streaming down his cheeks. Maybe he should just be big again and be something Bokuto wanted.

"Look! Daddy here!"

Bokuto stood, opening the door. "Kenma!"

Kenma walked into the living room and held Hinata to himself. "Hey buddy... you have a good time with Akaashi?"

Hinata nodded, running up to Akaashi and nearly tackling him. Akaashi leaned into the wall, sobbing. Bokuto and Kenma hurried over. "Shoyo, get off. Stop it!"

Hinata backed up. "What happened to Kashi?"

"I don't think he's feeling very nice. Come on buddy."

Bokuto waved to Hinata and held Akaashi. "Oh honey... my little sunshine. What happened?"

Akaashi held onto him, weeping. "Daddy don't love me!"

"What? Daddy does love you. I love my little one."

Akaashi sobbed into his chest. "I is sunshine and I is tryna play wit Daddy but Hina got to and he touched bunny and- and-" Akaashi started sobbing harder. "Daddy don't love me!"

Bokuto rocked him. "Keiji... oh my love. My sweet baby boy... I love you soo much. Of course I love you. Something bad happened to Hina before he came over so I had to distract him. I wasn't trying to ignore you honey."

Akaashi wrapped around him, sniffling.

"What will make it better?"

"Jus wan Daddy."

"Did you sleep?" Bokuto whispered, leaning back a bit. "Hm?"

"Head hurt."

"Ooh. Want some candy?"

Akaashi nodded. He wiggled a bit. "Nap?"

"And a nap, yes." Bokuto grabbed some candy and some headache medicine before giving it to Akaashi. He sat on the couch, holding Akaashi to his chest. "Hey, hey, hey."

Akaashi looked up.

"Daddy will buy you new yogurt, okay sweets?"

Akaashi nodded, clinging to Bokuto loosely. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Where bunny?"

"Bunny?" He leaned over and gave it to Akaashi. "There we go..."

Akaashi held the toy, feeling himself slip more. He laid back down and calmed down. Bokuto rubbed his back, easing him to sleep.