Bad - TsukiYama

Caregiver: Yamaguchi
Regressor: Tsukishima

CW: Harmful stimming

"Good morning Tsuki!"

Tsukishima was startled, looking up from his phone. "Hi."

Yamaguchi plopped down next to him on his bed. "Can I have a kiss?"

Tsukishima kissed him and immediately felt off. "Ah... Shit."

"What is it?" Yamaguchi leaned back.

"I felt weird kissing you."

Yamaguchi leaned back. "Then come over here. It's okay."

"We were about to go out though don't you want to-"

"Come here bud." Yamaguchi leaned over, taking him into his arms.  "Deep breaths."

Tsukishima shifted, uncomfortable. "Yama..."

"Do you want to regress or are we waiting?"

"I think I need to regress." He shifted. "It's pretty early in the day."

"And? Tsuki if you need it, you need it. I don't mind." Tsukishima kept shifting, frustrated. Yamaguchi leaned forward and put his arms around Tsukishma's waist and under his bottom, scooping him into his lap. "Hi, sweetheart."

Tsukishima's heart fluttered. He went quiet, fiddling with his hands.

"What is it, love? Hm? Do you wanna do some coloring?"

Tsukishima nodded hurriedly. He got shyer, tapping Yamaguchi's arm.

Yamaguchi smiled. He loved the way Tsukishima was when he was regressed since he was so gentle. Not that he wasn't when he was in a larger headspace but this was so nice. "What is it? What is it, sweetheart?"

Tsukishima nuzzled against his cheek and neck, holding on. Yamaguchi leaned into him, rubbing his hair.

"Can we talk? Hm?"

Tsukishima whined. "Don wanna."

"Ooh. That's perfectly fine, sweetheart." Yamaguchi grabbed a coloring book and a pack of crayons. Tsukishima got fussy, shifting when the items weren't given to him immediately. "Love. Deep breaths. We don't like fussy boys."

Tsukishima put his forehead against his caregiver's forehead. He grunted softly.

"Do you want to go to the corner?"

"No, no!"

"Behave." Yamaguchi turned him around and have him the coloring book and crayons. "I'm gonna go get your jammies."

Tsukishima gulped, grabbing at the box. Yamaguchi was going through the closet but wasn't paying attention. Tsukishima started getting really frustrated, tears coming to his eyes. "Daddy!"

Yamaguchi looked up.

Between the box and the scolding and the frustration, Tsukishima started to cry. He didn't know what to do. He felt like a bad kid and wanted to disappear.

Tsukishima got off of his bed, wobbly. Yamaguchi tried to get him to stop and tried to get him to sit but Tsukishima shrank away from his touch. "Buddy, we need to get you sat down. You're so tiny you'll fall over."

Tsukishima plopped into the corner, putting his head into the corner. He sobbed, fiddling.

Yamaguchi leaned down, trying to rub his back. When Tsukishima started banging his head on the corner he hurried to back him up. Tsukishima started to hit himself in the chest, crying. Yamaguchi grabbed his hands, holding them. "Kei, love, we don't hit ourselves. Deep breaths."

"I'm bad! I'm bad! I'm bad!"

Yamaguchi held his hands as he rocked. He started to whine, fists clenched. Yamaguchi slowly let go of him and grabbed Tsukishima's favorite stuffed bear. "Here you go... Shhhh, shhhh..."

Tsukishima kept rocking, holding his bear. "Ow... Ow... Ow..."

Yamaguchi ran his fingers through his hair, making soft shushing noises. "Baby love... Hey..."

Tsukishima sniffled and hugged his bear tight. He was shaking hard and trying to speak.

"Hurts?"

Tsukishima nodded before cringing in pain.

Yamaguchi held his face in his hands, worriedly staring at his red cheeks. "Oh, buddy... You're not bad. Do you want your Mama to get you some medicine for your head? And a bottle?"

Tsukishima nodded. He clung to his bear. "Is not bad?"

"Of course not my love. Of course not. You were just a little fussy. Little boys get fussy." Yamaguchi kissed his forehead. "I still love my little boy. Deep breaths."

Tsukishima started taking deeper breaths, calming down.

"Oh goodness good job." Yamaguchi smiled. "Good job little one."

Tsukishima smiled. He furrowed his brows. "My head hurts..."

"Oh, I know it." Yamaguchi turned off the main light and kept on a nightlight. Tsukishima crawled into bed, holding his best still. "How is Mr. Honey?"

"Is good."

Yamaguchi went to the hall, getting Tsukishima's mother. She filled a bottle and got him liquid headache medicine. Tsukishima took the medicine and settled with his bottle, curled up. "Do we need a pullup?"

Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi as he suckled on his bottle and colored. "Poo up?"

"Baby undies love bug."

"Is a baby!" Tsukishima held up his crayon. "Me."

"Yes, you are." He kissed his lover's forehead. "Do you need a pullup? Just in case of an oops?"

"Mhmm..."

Yamaguchi grabbed one from the box in Tsukishima's closet. "Lay down babes."

Tsukishima leaned over and yawned. He laid down. Yamaguchi changed him, fastening the straps on it and putting sweatpants on him. Tsukishima tiredly yawned and stretched.

"What a tired little boy."

Tsukishima wiggled a bit and started to drink his bottle. "Is bot tired?"

"You're not?" Yamaguchi laid down and held him close. "I looove you."

Tsukishima stared. He flushed a deep red. Yamaguchi laughed, pulling him close.

"I love you, sweet boy!"

"Love Daddy!" Tsukishima burrowed into his chest. He screamed.

"Oh gosh."

"Hehe."

"Here, let's keep coloring."

Tsukishima turned over and grabbed his book. It was messily colored. "All done."

"All done?"

Tsukishima nodded. 

"Ooh. How pretty. You want it hung up?"

"Mhmm!"

Yamaguchi grabbed the tape and put it up in the closet. "Lovely!"

"Needa pee! Needa pee!"

Yamaguchi eased him up. "Come on babes."

Tsukishima whined. "Peed."

"What?"

"I made oops." He rubbed his eyes.

Yamaguchi led him to the bathroom. It wasn't embarrassing as he changed his lover. Tsukishima had frequent accidents, hence why he needed the diapers. They laid back down, Tsukishima coloring again. He was nice and calm, no longer fussy.