Snow Day - BoKuro

Caregiver: Bokuto
Regressor: Kuroo

DM me for any requests ❤️

Today was a pretty calm day in the Bokuto and Kuroo house. Outside was freezing cold while inside there were cuddles and movies and hot chocolate. Work was over by now and nothing mattered besides being comfortable.

At the moment Bokuto was helping Kuroo slip into a younger mindset, running his fingers through his hair. "Are you enjoying your hot chocolate buddy?"

Kuroo nodded sleepily. He suckled on his bottle, his drink nearly cold by now from how he had been neglecting it.

"Can I have your bottle so I can put it up?"

"No, no."

"Why not?"

"Is mine." Kuroo yawned. He burrowed into Bokuto's chest.

"I understand that but it'll be icky if we don't put it up. You still need your teeth brushed."

Kuroo whined. "Don't like brush."

"You get stickers if you do," Bokuto promised. He sat up and Kuroo started to fuss. "Now, now little guy we don't need all that. It'll only take a minute."

"Don't wanna!"

Bokuto gently pried his bottle away. "All done?"

Kuroo huffed. "Mhmm."

"Alright. That wasn't so hard. How about you get this and take it to my little fridge so we can have it close?"

"Mkay." Kuroo crawled over to Bokuto's fridge and put away the bottle.

Bokuto picked him up and carried him to the bathroom where he was able to sit Kuroo on the counter. "Say ah."

"Ah!" Kuroo opened his mouth and Bokuto brushed Kuroo's teeth for him, wanting to baby him in any and every way possible.

"Good job little one! All in your pjs and comfy?"

Kuroo nodded. "I helped put on my puffy undies! Like a big boy!"

"That is so very awesome!"

Kuroo giggled. He plopped down into Bokuto's arms. "Dada!"

"That's me, my love. Let's get you to bed. Can you go get a stuffy from the bin for night night snuggles?"

Kuroo scrambled to go to the window where his toy bin was. He picked up a nice looking bear before peeking outside. White flurries hurried past the glass and he gasped. "Dada wook at the fuzzies!"

Bokuto looked out the window. "Looks like snow buddy."

"Woah!"

"How about we get to bed so that the snow comes faster?"

Kuroo looked up from the floor. "Yeah!"

Bokuto eased him to the bed where Kuroo climbed up and got situated next to Bokuto, tangling his arms around his caregiver's arm. "We're all good?"

"All good! Super duper good!"

"Great buddy. Close your peepers." Kuroo closed his eyes and Bokuto pet his hair. "And deep breath in."

Kuroo inhaled deeply.

"And out."

He exhaled.

"Great. Now, keep doing that just like I taught you. In and out so it's easy to fall asleep." Bokuto felt Kuroo relax into him and smiled. "Oh how lovely."

Bokuto turned into him and fell asleep, perfectly fine with what was happening.

The morning also happened to be pretty calm and Bokuto had woken up first. Kuroo was still laying next to him, suckling on his thumb. He was likely to wake up regressed, which was good with how much stress he had experienced lately. Moving and starting a new job and having to figure out where things were stressed him out.

Now he was coping safely and was doing okay. Bokuto got out of bed and carried Kuroo down to the kitchen where there was a sort of nest of blankets on their couch. He set the sleeping boy there and made him something simple to eat before waking him.

Kuroo whined and huffed as Bokuto woke him, not okay with waking early.

"Dada I don like you."

"Why is that buddy? I made you some oatmeal."

"Woke me ups."

"I'm sorry bubba, but you need something in your tummy." Bokuto sat next to him. "You want some?"

Kuroo crawled into his lap. "Pees."

"Ah."

Kuroo opened his mouth and was fed the oatmeal bite by bite. Eventually he stopped being angry with the world and relaxed. Bokuto still played with his hair, cooing at him.

"We pay in sow?"

"Hm?

"Fuzzies is outside."

"Oh that's right! Would you like to get on your coat? We gotta change you anyways."

"Mhmm."

Bokuto laid him down. "Let me go get your clothes so we can change right here, okay my little one?"

Kuroo nodded hastily. Bokuto went to their room and looked outside where there was a good eight inches of snow piled up. A chuckle escaped him. That would be interesting.

"Alright buddy! I've got your clothes and a nappy." Bokuto laid him down and discovered that Kuroo's diaper was heavy. He'd only peed which was good so Bokuto just cleaned him up and changed him. He had on three layers and his boys soon enough. "Let's go play in the snow!"

As soon as Bokuto opened the door Kuroo ran outside. He stomped a few times before plopping down. "Snow!"

"Oh I know buddy!"

Kuroo pat the snow a few times. Cold. He didn't really like the cold. Kuroo whined.

Bokuto leaned down by him and kissed his cheek. "What is it love?"

"Cold."

"Yeah. Snow is pretty cold." Bokuto watched Kuroo stare at the snow before laughing nervously. "You like the snow?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

Kuroo started to whine and cry, kicking.

Bokuto noticed the his hands had been set in the snow and gently moved them. "It's okay, it's okay."

Kuroo made grabby hands. "Too cold Dada!"

"I know bubba, I know." He lifted Kuroo up. Here, how about I sit down and you sit on me so your tush doesn't get cold and I can help make a tiny snowman?"

"Yes pees."

"Alright good." Bokuto sat down and Kuroo helped him make a snowman. It was tiny and Kuroo fussed over it but he was having fun. "Time to go inside?"

"Inside time!"

Bokuto laughed. He carried Kuroo inside and they got changed. More hot chocolate was made and Kuroo happily colored picture, his favorite show on in the background.