🌸Falling in love🌸

——————————————————————
House: Hufflepuff
Blood status: Half-Blood
Year: 7th Year
Summary: Draco and Y/n have been together since year 5, and in every way possible you could say their relationship was perfect, it had everything you'd ever want...but feelings come in the way, and life happens, just read to find out-
——————————————————————

Y/n's POV...

I eyed as his hand gently rested on her hips, their gaze strongly intertwined with each other's. Everything about that made me mad- but everything about them also screamed; deeply in love...and all I ever want for him is to be happy I can't be mad about that, I just wish it could've been me...who made him happy- I did once...

~FLASHBACK~

An Year Ago... (Year 6)
Y/n's POV...

Me and Draco sat by the Black Lake, hand in hand and humming our favourite song, Draco had just finished with a whole meltdown about the stuff he had going on at his home due to the return of the dark lord. He kept on insisting that we stay away from each other now so that I am safe I refused to leave him alone at his lowest so now we sat in calm just being with each other.

Next Week...(Year 6)
Y/n's POV...

He barged into my dorm mad and frustrated, he started pacing around as I kept trying to ask him what happened, after a few minutes he took a deep breath and sat down in front of me annoyed, and then said "Oh my fucking god, you won't believe what I found out this weekend, I have to do my task with Eleanor with fucking Eleanor ugh! I hate her-" he sighed as he fell backwards on my bed.

Him and Eleanor they are 2 of the people at this school who hate each other with all their hearts, but I did hear they use to be close friends as kids, besides Eleanor has been nice to me despite me being Draco's Girlfriend the guy she hates, and also despite me being a huffulepuff and her being a Slytherin. I straddled him, and gave him kisses everywhere,
"Don't worry everything's gonna be fine alright? I'll be here for you however long this takes" I whispered, he slowly calmed down and smiled, he sat up hugging me into his chest, "thank you"...

2 weeks later...(Year 6)
Y/n's POV...

Our whole friend group including all of Draco's friends and some of my Hufflepuff friends decided to throw a campfire during a long weekend, everyone was all already here it was dark outside now, and the moon shined beautiful, as the wind flew around us, regardless the fire kept us warm, I had just gotten there as the realization hit me that Draco wasn't here yet, with furrowed brows I walked to Blaise as he laughed  with Hannah he definitely had a crush- "hey, Blaise any idea where your boyfriend is?" I asked,
"Oh I think we were last making out in the great hall" he replied and chuckled "Seriously though last time I saw him, was in the great hall for breakfast this morning" he shrugged, as he returned to his conversation with Hannah.

Some part of me wanted to look for him so that's what I did, now this was gonna be a workout, I kept walking around everywhere and couldn't find him, as I was about to walk back out thinking he might have reached the campsite, I heard crying from a nearby hall, to make sure that person was ok, I walked towards the sound with each step the voice got louder I peered down the hall still hiding a little bit as hesitation kicked in, my eyes adjusted to the dark as I saw Eleanor breaking down as her right hand clenched her left arm, and she continued to wail in pain, Draco stood in front with a worried expression as he tried to comfort her, he tried but he wasn't very good at doing that to others I wanted to step in, but I also felt like it wasn't my place to be there, it felt awkward if I had intertwined, so I walked back out hoping she'd feel better.