𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲

//

after the events that had happened. i was now in the kitchen cooking fried rice with some leftover kfc chicken for some of my unexpected visitors from sandakan.

alright, i know fried rice mixed with kfc chicken sounded a little ehh.. but let me tell you, it's good.

i then placed the fried rice into a container for later before cleaning the mess in my kitchen up. i hummed a random tune as i washed the dishes.

once i finished cleaning up, i decided to see my guests that were currently seated in each of the couches that i own.

"oi, babi. stop trying to break my vase" i said as i slapped my friend's hand away from the newly bought vase.

suhaimi hissed as he held his hand that was slapped, "aik, janganlah di pukul...[1]"

rolling my eyes, i set down the glasses i was holding before taking out a fanta drink from the refrigirator. shahkinah, or kinah is what i like to call, was basically holding the urge to take one of the glass and pour the drink. but she was too shy to do it since her ex-crush was inside the living room too.

currently, half of my classmates visited my house and kindly asked if i could give them a place to stay. as the most kindness friend i am, i decided to give them my family's old three story house that was not too far from my place.

"uish, yang rumah kayu tu kah? kalau begitu bagus aku pilih rumah bawah tu [2]" nazri quickly said as he took a sip from his glass. this boy..

sighing, i watched as the others joined in on picking where they were staying. the boys obviously picked the top and bottom house since i recently had bought many game related things and placed one television in each room. the girls though, picked the middle but were quite still suspiscious about them staying with the boys.

but after telling them that i would be sleeping there sometimes seemed to get rid of the feeling and all of them agreed.

"jadi... mana yang lain? [3]" i asked as i took notice that both hakim and ahmad had taken my controllers to play on the big television in front of us, "dorang si sumayyah menyingga di kundasang konon. nanti dorang datang juga tu. [4]"

"ohh.." as i was about to ask something again, i was cut off by ramadan who screamed whilst wearing the vr headset. the vr was connected towards one of the little tv's i had making all of us see what he was seeing.

"buruknya perempuan tu.. [5]"

"eh diam lah kau sana, salleh [6]" nashriel said as he was about to ask me for the wifi password.

--

"nahh jok. kalau ada angin kan, terbang tu kainnya [7]" ahmad looked up at the statues that showed two men wearing little to no clothing.

"nampak tu tentelau kecil nya [8]" yusoff, who used to be the ex leader of our class, said making all of us laugh.

"kimak bah kamu ni.."

basically, i decided to bring all 30 of my ex classmates to the most visited place in my village, the tamu. every saturday till tuesday, many people would come visit this place to either sell or buy items, clothes, foods or even pets like bunnies.