𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

//

sleeping peacefully, you snuggled closer to the warm thing that you hugged. wait.. hug?!

quickly opening your eyes, you were met with someones back, who too was asleep. groaning, you removed your hands around the persons body and sat up from your laying position to find other strangers laying around you on the grass.

wait... grass? also, these weren't strangers, these were your classmates!

"eh?" scratching the back of your head in confusion, you decided to observe the place around you.

--

somewhere else, someone stared at the female who was the only one awake out of the group.

they've finally succeeded in bringing them here.

--

it took a while for me to wake every single one of my classmates, didn't knew they were that hard to wake up. anyways, now my classmates and i were all seated in a circle, thinking how did we even get in this type of situation.

ahmad then got an idea as he snapped his fingers, gaining our attention, "what if we actually died and got reincarnated, like those types of novels where the main protagonist died and --"

"no." allysha immediately denied, she couldn't accept the fact that she died. besides, getting reincarnated?

i shaked my head at the two, how did he even get the idea of us suddenly dying and reincarnated into a new world was a mistery. sighing, i decided to look at the place around us again to find some clues that might hint on where we actually are.

again, there was nothing but trees that covered half of the place, grass and little flowers that would appear.

then, something in the trees caught my eyes. it was glowing a bright amber colour, sometimes i would find two more with different colours. just as i was about to gain my friend's attention, a strong cold breeze suddenly came from the same direction where i had seen the glowing eyes making me hug the person who sat beside me.

"huh!?"

"weh, kimak!"

i could hear the others panicking as they searched for the most closest thing next to them to hold onto. when the wind died down, i immediately look back at the same direction only to find nothing but trees.

"anjir nya jok..." nazri rubbed his head slowly. he apparently couldn't find someone or something to hold onto and instead got a hit on the head with a tree branch.

"nehh, that's what you get after eating my maggi kari" suhaimi said as he kicks the males leg.

atiqah then removed herself from me as she cleared her throat, "now now, you two should stop fighting and find a way out instead. we wouldn't want to be trapped in here forever now?"

"uh.. guys, i think i found a way out!" saidi called as he opened the hanging vines revealing a dark entrance into a cave.

"uhm, i'm trying not to die today. so bye," nashriel tried walking away from the said entrance, but it ultimately failed when ramadan decided to tackle him, sending the two of them on the ground.

ramadan gave his cousin a smile, "there no way you're backing out. you still owe me that pen you stole from me, alright? so get up!"

the could only watch as the two cousins fought eachother. letting out a sigh, i placed my palm on my head.

--

you and the others got out! and suprisingly, this place looks more prettier than the previous place.

"so... now what?"

everyone stayed quite, not knowing what to do in this unknown world they're in. ashraf, the smart one in the group, too was thinking since there was really no possible way for you guys to find a way back. but at the same time, what if the people here know how?

tired from all the walking through the cave, you sat down on a log thats big before fanning yourself with your hand. since the others didn't exactly play genshin, you guessed that you were the only one who knew. and maybe the male beside you knew too.

eric placed his hand on your shoulder, as he leaned towards your ear whispering lowly as to not attract the others attention, "is this really it? if so, then what region are we currently in?"

"i.. don't know."

--

as the female slept peacefully in the quite palace, her 'friend' that sat beside her on the bed caressed her face lightly as to not wake her up.

"i remembered that you panicked years ago when we first got here, you were such a cutie back then.." the male stared at the girl lovingly.

"besides, it is time for you to wake up."

--

"[name]... [name], wake up!" a person shouted in your ear made you sit up in surprise, looking to the side you can see khairul sitting right beside you on the bed.

groaning, you slapped his hand away that was about to take a hold of your wrist, "stop it. i'm up, i'm up."

"hmph. you better be, or else i'll make sure to make your meals extra spicy!"

you then turn your head towards him in disbelief before standing up and heading towards the bathroom in a hurry. leaving a laughing khairul behind.

❝a new nation.❞