𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

maybe this was a bad idea.

as [name] watch both morax and barbatos fight over wine and which one is better, she could only watch them silently with both ei and makoto.

"idiots. fighting over something so little.." makoto sighed, lowering her head down as she rubbed her temples.

"..." ei could only stay quite since since she too was bored of watching them.

makoto then snapped her fingers, gaining the other two's attention, "why don't we leave them here and go out adventuring the area instead?"

she said, as both ei and [name] looked at eachother from the corner of their eyes. adventuring? they've already traveled the whole place on tevyat decades ago and now they're doing it again? yea, thats probably a no.

shaking her head as a reply, makoto let out a defeated sigh as ei let out tiny laugh at her sister.

"maybe later. my nation's been getting attacked by some rifthounds for the past weeks and i've not been there for a while," [name] admitted, staring out at the grassy plains of monstadt.

true, she wasn't present when her nation was attacked by some enemies and she also felt bad for leaving her friends to defend the place themselves. a hand then was on her shoulder as makoto appeared beside her.

"come on, [name]. i'm sure your friends could handle some rifthounds, right?"

"yea.. but i still have some unfinished business there that i still have to do," [name] said, taking makoto's hand off of her shoulder before opening a portal up that showed a faint blur of her castle back in [nation].

"we'll continue this adventure after i finish dealing with it."

arriving shortly at the front of her castle, [name] made sure that no one was around before entering the building.

eversince she became a 'god', many assasination attempts were made at her and many have failed to do so when she simply sent them flying away from the nation.

"i don't care! we've been stuck in this goddamn game for long enough, and it's making me sick everytime i think about our family searching for us back in our world!" yelling could be heard in the meeting room where all of her friends and some citizens gather.

inside, a total of nine people were sat around a long table while others stood in the side line. alfad was the one who yelled.

"i know, but we need to wait --"

"what? a few more hundreds of years? i can't do that anymore, juchel. both you and i know that our friends here too are tired after all these years," alfad said, pointing his fingers at the people around him who simply stayed quite.

knowing that what he said was the truth after all.

deciding that she'll stop the two from yelling at eachother, the only archon quickly entered the room only to find half of her classmates inside.

"now, i've just left the nation for a couple of weeks and this is how you all turned out to be?" [name] quickly stepped in, trying to stop both of her friends from fighting any further.

hakim, the larger one in the group, rolled his eyes before sitting up straight in his chair, "you should've at least come back and check on us once in a while and not hang out with any of your archon friends."

"its honestly making me feel uncomfortable on how close these archon have become towards you after the past couple of years."

"i understand, but what i'm doing will make the chances of all of us surviving during the archon war higher," [name] looked at each one of her friends. true to her words, she was only befriending the archons just so that none of her friends would die.

taking a deep breath, she continue, "just think about it, the possibity of one of us dying is clearly there and we aren't exactly sure on where we exactly go after we die."

sitting quitely in lingju pass, you decided that you should enjoy the scenery of this place before it gets destroyed during the archon war.

said war was only a couple years ahead according to one of your friends that read the fate of this world.

gee and im still here relaxing, she thought.

-

jeje, its been like almost a month now so heres the update :)