𝗍𝖾𝗇

𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.

[ a little a/n here, i don't have any ideas on what i should write when our mc/you meets with the archons, so i'll just do a big(?) timeskip and i'll let you all imagine that the archons are on good terms with you. ]

//

"kinah, are you sure that you're alright with travelling from [n/n] to sumeru all alone?" you asked, tying your her hair into a low ponytail before turning her body around to check the front.

"you don't have to worry about me that much, [name]. besides, i have cetek here with me!" shahkinah reassured you as she picked up the tiny kitten, showing it to you.

knowing that she wouldn't back down, you gently nodded your head at her before taking a shawl out and wrapping it around her shoulders. shahkinah didn't mind it as she continued to play with the white kitten.

"you know, i never really knew why you named that kitten, 'cetek'..."

your usual shy friend chuckled, "well, the reason i named him 'cetek' was that he reminded me of my old cat back at home."

giving her a sad smile, you patted her head softly earning a small smile back.

"come on, the rest are probably waiting for you to come downstairs to say goodbye."

-

"i swear to god, kinah. if you even tried thinking of replacing me, your best friend, for a new one then oohh, just wait till you return," as soon as the both of them arrived downstairs, atiqah basically attacked poor shahkinah by suddenly tackling her into a hug.

some of the guards near the front door sweatdropped when hearing the girl 'threaten' her own friend. while others just either smiled or completely ignored it.

ashraf, who stood closes to her, soon started talking, "and make sure to find yourself a handsome boyfriend."

"i don't think that'll happen soon," aekin rolled her eyes, slinging a hand over shakinah's shoulder, "i mean, half a decade in sumeru? might as well find someone to marry there as well."

shahkinah blushed, hiding her face in atiqah's sleeve. the boys laughed at aekin's words, teasing the poor female making her face red even more.

"i think thats enough teasing for today, guys. besides, weren't all of you supposed to see her off?"

[name] raised one of her brows, crossing her arms over her chest as a smile was plastered on her face. today was probably the last day for the group to see shahkinah since she'll now be staying in sumeru for some unfinished business.

hakim, the taller one in the group, cleared his throat. he then went up in front of the female before patting her head.

"bye," he said. though it was short, shahkinah still gave the male a small nod.

one by one, each and everyone of them said their goodbye's to the girl. even hakimi, who was her ex, said goodbye before turning around and walking away from them.

allysha glanced at him in the corner of her eyes before shaking her head in dissapointment, it seems that the two of them still didn't solve their problems with eachother.

"ignore him. he'll realize it sooner or later," turning to look beside her, allysha nodded her head as eka patted her shoulder.

"yea.. i just hope that he wouldn't regret that descision of his.."

-

admiring the glaze lily in her hand, [name] softly smiled as she remembered a certain memory that included both guizhong and madame ping right before the archon war.

remembering her dear friend's deaths in the future, she could only stare at the flower in sadness as she watched some of the workers planting said flower near one of its kind.

[ geez, he really needs to stop sending these flowers everyday.. i don't think my garden can handle if he sends more... ]

[name] thought, sighing as she place the glaze lily back into her 'inventory'.

"boo!"

someone's hand was then on her shoulder making her turn around to meet with a smilling anemo archon with ei standing right behind him. the archon war hadn't started yet, meaning [name] could have some time to think on how to save makoto from getting killed.

and hey, she was also thankfull that the seven archons weren't on bad terms with eachother. in fact, they all seemed to be much more closer.

"ah, barbatos and ei.. hi," she shrugged off his hands as she waved at the twin electro archon.

"awh.. no wave for me?"

"next time."

ei then came right next to her before linking arms with the female and taking her away from the other archon.

"yaho-- wait up!"

-

been a while since ive updated this book lmao

ig ill update my books every month from now on, like one month, one chapter :ɔ

well.. depends on how motivated i am.