𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐜𝐞-𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

//

"phew! and here i thought you would've gotten killed, twice!" [name] looked up at atiqah emotionless. for some odd reasons, a whole hoard of fatui suddenly came when they finally defeated the last pyrogunner.

it took them longer than expected to defeat the group, with [name] dying and getting revived by atiqah. clutching the sword she found in her hand, the female then stabbed it onto the ground next to her before using it as a thing to balance.

"i think i'm about to throw up..."

"w-wait, not here!"

--

after both of the females dealt with some... disgusting business, the two then climbed down a mountain in their way and headed to liyue harbor to explore the place. from syahmim's research, rex lapis was the one who ruled the land along with the chasm they just passed.

according to him, the geo archon was known by many names. two of which includs morax and the god of contracts. but despite this, the group had already knew half of his names due to them playing the game back in their own world.

as the two quitely stared down at the harbor, one of them finally moved and walked towards the edge of the mountain.

"i hope you've brought enough mora, [name]," atiqah said, not removing her eyes from the city.

"hm?" [name] tilted her head to the side in confusion.

before she could even ask 'why', her friend then suddenly teleported away from her and reappeared back in the city. squinting her eyes to get a better look, she could see that her friend had altered her clothes making it look as if she blended in the crowd.

letting out a chuckle, [name] thought that her friend had decided to leave her alone in liyue instead of exploring the place. afterall, liyue is well known for being one of tevyat's richest nation for a reason.

and so the female decided that she wanted to admire liyue's surrounding more by following the path down leading to the city. but just as she was about to take the last step of the stairs, someone had took a hold of her hands making her stop immedietly.

confused as to who had stopped her, [name] turned around expecting to see some nosy adventurer asking for directions but instead was met with a tall male with long brown hair and amber tips at the end. what confused her more was that he wasn't the one holding her hand, it was the shorter one beside him.

she then raised one of her brows when she noticed that the anemo yaksha in front of her refused to let her hand go, "i would highly appreciate it if you let my hand go..."

and as if he had remembered something, the male faked a cough and removed his hold from the female's hand, "ah, i apologise for one of my yaksha's behaviour. it's just that he thought you were one of those theives wandering around liyue."

"allow me to introduce ourselves, the young man who stopped you here is xiao," the god pointed towards the short male beside him, he then continued to introduce himself as morax.

seeing that he really didn't mean any harm, [name] saw no threat to him and introduced herself but also making sure to leave the more personal ones like where she came from a secret. on the other hand, morax was delighted to finally see the hidden nation's leader in person.

despite not being told on where she came from, the geo archon had already ordered xiao to be on a look out near the hidden nation's gates. and when xiao came back reporting that he saw two females coming out and heading towards liyue, morax had to see who it was.

and here she is, in front of him claiming that she isn't from the hidden nation at all. if he was any other people, he would've believed it and went on with his day but instead he stayed and offered her for a tour around liyue.

"i would love to but my friend is in the city, she's probably waiting for me there," [name] politely refused the offer since she wasn't too fond of the geo archon right now, "why don't we do this tour on another time where i wouldn't be too busy with --"

"i'm glad to hear that you agreed. come on, we wouldn't want to waste time any further."

--

"uh -- morax, i think we should end this touring session here..." the god didn't let go of your hand, it has been like this for the past hours and you couldn't help but be slightly annoyed by it.

yes, he did offer to show you around liyue but the fact that he hadn't let go of your hand for quite some time now makes you feeling annoyed. even his yaksha won't help you. and so in order for you to escape from this archon, you'll just have to wait for your friend to come.

which was right now.

"[name]!"

"atiqa --" having no time to react, atiqah tackle you onto the ground making you succesfully escape from morax grasp.

"how could you left me all alone back in liyue harbor, huh?!" she asks as she rocked you back and forth, "i was almost this close to being mora-less all again!"

deadpanning at her friend, she looked at her in the most betrayed face ever, "i should've have choosed kinah to join me..."

"wah! that must've been the first time i've heard you mention her name for over a century --" [name]'s hand quickly flew up to cover her friends mouth to speak any further. but the damage had already been done when her wrist was snatched by a familiar male with brown hair.

"mhm... and here i thought you were from fontaine," staring down at her with those amber eyes, the female gulped as she prepared herself of whats about to happen next.

what she did not expect was that morax had suddenly teleported her into another place. looking around the place in confusion, [name] could compare it to their own palace back at [n/n]. the place here was all white with the exception of vines growing everywhere the place.

what a shame... if only they picked azrul for designing instead of that man, [name] thought before feeling herself getting picked up from the ground.

looking up, her [e/c] ones met with morax's amber ones. she gave the geo archon an smile as she gave him a little peace sign. since shes trapped in this place for who knows how long, she might as well annoy the one who brought her here or the other archons.

--

"oh, come on morax!" the said archon then acted as if he wasn't called, "you can't just keep the girl in your own chamber all day."

"for once, i have to agree with this drunken god here," ei said as she crossed her arms before getting a light slap on the head by her twin sister, makoto.

"come on, ei. i'm pretty sure he's not that drunk."

a loud thump was then heard as the three archons watched barbatos laying on the ground, face first. ei then turn to give her sister a look making makoto roll her eyes. on the other hand, morax was only focused on drunk barbatos.

it is now 2023, happy new years you guys <3