𝗌𝗂𝗑

❝jangan kau temberang.❞

//

years have passed, and now the whole group of people are currently busy with making sure the nation is safe and that no intruders managed to get in despite the tight security they had installed.

"are you sure that opening the gates is a good idea? the last time we did, that ice queen took a chance to send her minions to attack us," a deep voice said as his robes hid almost half of his body, the hood hiding his face from being seen by the others in the room.

"hm.. but i heard that some of our people wanted to atleast visit the neighbouring regions such as liyue since the windblume festival is coming in..."

"yea! i've heard them wishing the same thing over and over again. it's hurting my poor ears!" a female voice joined in as she place both of her hands to cover her ears, "and they're planning to not stop!"

"my... i'm surpised."

"i think we should just let them go. besides, the last time we opened the gates was hundreds of years ago," the people around the table quieted down as they thought about the idea of their own people from their nation travel to other places.

finally, after a moment of silence. the one at the end of the table spoke up, "let them go just this once. i want to see how the others would react."

"but [na -- [a/n]! we couldn't afford to lose more of our people to those greedy gods out there! --" one of them disagreed but was cut off by her.

"yusoff, they have their own visions and weapons that they gave."

the room around them then turned into silence as yusoff let out a sigh of defeat.

"come on, [a/n]. we can't just let them go, they're not ready and i couldn't handle myself seeing one of us sad again over something that has been repeating all over againp."

the person beside the archon place a hand on her shoulder as to comfort her, "my decision is final, and please i told you all to call me [name] in private."

--

as you walk through the halls of the palace in silence, you could clearly hear your footsteps and some of the other knights and servants all over the place. today was the day where the people would have a chance to explore the outside world.

just as you were about to open the door tht led outside, a hand suddenly grip your hand making you jolt in surprise.

looking to your left, you find yourself staring at nazri's eyes that was finally revealed since he was one of the people who had their bodies covered head to toe with the robe their robes. he then gave me a tired smile.

"both raiffah and rozaidi are handling the citizens now, why don't we leave the two for some time alone?"

though his voice was deep, he tried his best to not look strict like he always had. most of the time, he would dissapear from the palace and came back in the middle of the night saying that he had to deal with some nuisances outside of the border. by saying nuisances, he either means some nosy travelers or even the fatui.

"but who will open the gates?" i asked as i wriggle my hand out of his hold. he then thought about it for a moment before opening his mouth to answer, "well, we can always let --"

"no. we will not force shahkinah into opening the gates.. again."

the male beside me huffed as he crossed both of his arms over his chest while muttering a low, "i didn't even finish my line". we both then jump when the big doors leading outside suddenly slam open, luckily nazri managed to pull me away from getting hit.

"we got mail!!! and it's not from neither of our classmates who went out on an adventure!"

startled, nazri placed both of his hands up to cover his ears from the girls shouting while i only scrunch my face slightly at hearing it.

turns out, it was raiffah who sent the door flying open and a panting rozaidi came later and stood beside the female. the male then explained how a letter managed to suddenly appear near the gates and that no one seem to notice it. i let out a 'hum' as i asked raiffah to hand me the letter.

with a smile, she gave it to me before clining onto rozaidi's right arm. sigh, these two really are dense when it comes to love after these past few years. opening the letter slowly as to not ruin it, i then took out the peice of paper inside.

nazri then leaned onto my shoulder slightly to get a look at the peice of paper. as we read it together, the contents in it were able to make the male's eyes widen and me gasp.

"what the --"

"hush, nazri."

--

tidur.