𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐲

//

laying quitely in a dimly lit room, [name] laid there on the bed with furrowed brows as she tried figuring out on what happened before.

sure. she did annoy the geo archon. but then what happened? did he knocked her out cold until midnight.

letting out a tired sigh, she turned her body to the left. trying to find a confortable spot, her hand accidently hit something in front of her.

the hell? i thought i was the only in this room, [name] thought, before putting her hand back againts the hard wall, gah dam, them walls are so squishy.

patting the 'wall' several times again, a hand was suddenly wrapped around her wrist, forcing her to stop her actions. realizing that this was a person she's been patting someone's body, [name] had to hold back a squeal as she heard the mans deep voice.

"really? in the middle of the night, [name]," the male said. figuring that the unknown figure was morax, the female harshly pulled your hand and scooted away from him.

"mhm..."

in the dark, she could see the geo archon raising a brow at her actions, finding it amusing when her face lit up in embarassment after getting caught red-handedly. huffing, she faced the other way and closed her eyes, trying to get some sleep.

morax, though had other ideas, "shy now, are we?" he then spun her around to face him before caging her delicate body close to his.

"get some res --"

before morax could continue his sentence, he quickly dodged an ice spear that was sent towards his head. turning to look at the female, the geo archon could see the glare [name] gave him.

oh.. this was certainly going to be a long night.

--

👀

--

as the sunrays seeped through the curtains, two figures could be seen sleeping inside a room. one was asleep on the couch while the other had taken over the bed.

the two had been going at it towards eachother the whole entire night which ended with the god of contracts losing and sleeping on the couch. the male let out a groan when some of the sunlight had hit his face making him wake up.

on the other hand, [name] was already awake the whole entire time as she woke up earlier than him. it seems that she couldn't get a peaceful sleep that night.

just as the two were about to sit up from their resting place, a knock was suddenly heard from the door. then came a mischievious voice from the other side. [name] rolled over so that she rested on her belly before putting both of her hands on her face and telling morax to open the door himself.

rolling his eyes at her behaviour, the god of contracts cannot let some lower class god demanding him. but after hearing the loud knocks on the door and the screaming of a childish voice, he decided to obey and walked towards the door with his archon outfit slipping slightly, showing off his shoulder.

morax then opened the door which he immediately regretted after seeing a certain anemo archon standing there. tightening his grip on the door knob slightly, he suddenly slammed it shut causing a whine to be heard from the other side.

"you're seriously going to keep the new god all to yourself now, morax!?"

"barbatos, it's early in the morning right now and you just woke me up for this?" morax let out a sigh, running his hand down through his long brown hair as he reopened the door to greet the anemo archon.

with a cheeky smile on, the black with teal tips haired god tried to take a peek inside his room to search for the supposed new archon. his long black hair was then pulled making him get yanked backwards and outside of the geo archon's room.

"gah! you're seriously annoying me right now, morax. i just wanted to see the new archon," the geo archon could only let out a sigh at the persistent man in front of him.

"look, she's still resting and i'm afraid that you'll have to wait till she wakes up."

"promise that i'll be quite," barbatos said, putting both of his hands behind his back as a smile was on his face.

--

after dealing with the annoying anemo archon, morax then went back inside his room only to find [name] already fast asleep on his bed again. he already guessed that this would be happening quite often just so that she could restore her energy more.

but then again, he found it suprising that she needed this much sleep since the female basically slept through the whole day yesterday. leaving her be for now, morax then got onto preparing himself for the today's rite of descension.

the geo archon then went towards his bed and stared down on the sleeping female silently. placing one of his hands down on the bedframe, his geo power immediately activated and the whole thing got turned into stone, morax then decided to make a tiny earthquake on it to wake her up.

as soon as he made the bed shake, morax watched as [name] furrowed her brows at the uncomfortable feeling she was getting as she tried turning her body. eventually, she finally opened her eyes to meet with his amber ones again.

"man, that was the most weirdest dream i had," she started, slowly sitting up from the stone bed, "i just dreamed of some blonde dude with a fairy traveling and saving the nations around tevyat. you should've actually seen it, morax."

"it's just a dream, [name]. come on, let's get you prepared for you to meet the other archons," the geo archon then helped her up as he pulled the female up from his bed.

[name] only shrugged her shoulders at him before slightly holding his arm for support. it seems that someone had stayed in bed longer than she wanted.

"do i really have to meet these archons? like i have a nation to run back down there."

"yes, you do need to meet these archons for future plannings. besides, doesn't your nation has like many archons to handle it? i'm sure it's fine."

unsure at his words, [name] asked the geo archon to take her towards the dressing room where she could change into a more comfortable one. the clothes she wore from yesterday was still on and wow did she hate wearing it.

it felt so tight around her body that made breathing slight hard for her. guess allysha overdo her liyue'an clothes again. gosh, that girl really needed to take her mesuremeant right ot else she'll get more tight clothes.

-

drunk me making this chap >

AND BRO THE TITLE KEEPS CHANGING BACK TO 'COSPLAY' 😭😭

please ah, i just want it to be named 'Remember Me', not 'Cosplay' anymore 😔

just realized that this book doesnt make any sense lmao 🙂