𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

//

"has anyone seen my slippers?"

nobody answered as they kept quite, they wouldn't want to anger the female that was currently in front of them. the last time they did was back when we were still in 8th grade and all that we could remember was that she threw her whole table and screamed:

"aku tatak bah kamu ni!"

so basically everyone knew how scary and annoying the female could get when shes mad.

atiqah then sighed when she noticed that nobody responded before walking into the kitchen with one of her slippers still in hand. guess she'll be asking me to buy her some new ones today.

suhaimi let out a slight laugh after he noticed my best friend left the room, ""aku tatak kamu nanti," as if she'll even be able to hit me."

"you're literally 160 cm and atiqah's like.. 165 cm."

"i could just grow 5 more inches taller, you know?"

"our height literally just stopped growing like 3 years ago."

suhaimi kept quite for a moment, "hey, but at least i get to give those homeless people in tamu another slipper."

"ah.. i should've just told her this already" [name] said.

"what? they needed another pair so i decided to use atiqah's since her shoe size was the same with the person."

--

in a quite place, a female with dark blue hair placed a hand to her chest as she struggled to breath. stood before her, was a man who watched the girl struggle.

"and here i thought you were the one who could do it. weren't you supposed to an astrologist?" the man asked as he looked down on the woman.

the female gave a glare at the man before her, "not.. everyone could... complete.. or do this job."

--

[name] then stopped in her tracks as she felt a burning sensation on her hand. she hissed as she brought the hand up to check if there was something wrong only to find nothing.

"uhh..." the female looked at her hand in confusion.

she then felt someone's hand on her shoulder, "[name], why'd you stop? your cook was heating up and i had to turn it off" hakimi worriedly said as he removed his hand from her shoulder.

"ah.. i was just thinking about something" [name] said as she scratched her head making the male raise a brow

"about what?"

"just thinking how both you and kinah's wedding would look."

hakimi widened his eyes as he struggled to give her a response. he kept stuttering making him look more nervous than shamim. he then cleared his throat before acting as if he hadn't look nervous.

"oh, is that so?"

"mhm!"

--

"[n - a - m - e]!" atiqah jumped on your back as you tried to balance the two of you from falling on the ground.

"wah -- tiqah, get off of my back!"

the others only watched the two of you while laughing. apparently, this was the new tactic atiqah made so that you can buy her new items she wanted. the plan was made last minute, so the female didn't really know what to do if you declined her request.