XXII. LET'S LEAVE IT TO THE REST. (FINALE)

In the coming week Dex Dizznee turned 18. He refused to take off his long sleeved shirt though out the entirety of his party. Until finally when he saw Jenni come through the door which led Dex to retreat to his room to see his mark.
"I'm sorry I thought you were a bathroom."
Dex Dizznee met his soulmate two mintues later when Jensi Babblos walked into his room.
★★★
Tam learned that he can turn two shades darker when Biana Vacker walked into his classroom and asked him out on a date.
His first words out were, "Will we be wearing pink?"
★★★
Fitz Vacker signed up for the music club when his voice sounded like a parrot. Or so Keefe said. He had an overwhelming sense of Deja Vu when he saw a guitar case when he walked into the music room.
Then even much so when he turned too fast and knocked into the girl behind him, causing them to be knocked down until the girl was staring straight into his eyes.
"Are those contacts?"
Fitz Vacker laughed for the first time since meeting his brother again.
★★★
Sophie learned that she couldn't love someone deeply as she loved Keefe Sencen. Keefe Sencen learned that where he came from didn't define.
★★★
Elwin Heslege released a book about the art of soulmates, how that we weren't always meant to be. How sometimes we might never even meet our soulmates. How soulmates weren't our other half. And the matter of the heart and mind that said just how polar opposites humans can be.

-I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃